Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
Nice! I hadn't thought of looking on the Lexus Japan site. Thanks for sharing those links.

Now if only they'd bring back Thundercloud, my all-time favorite silver/gray Lexus shade...

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Thank you for my Black Onyx paint code. Calling my painter now

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
2013 information has been updated.

All IS250 and IS350 colors remain the same from 2012.

2013 IS-F loses Mercury Metallic and Starfire Pearl, but gains Liquid Platinum and Ultra White.

2013 IS-C loses Tungsten Pearl and Cerulean Blue Metallic, but gains Silver Lining Metallic.

F-Sport package colors remain the same as 2012.

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
Just checked out the above, Darren, and I think you need to make a couple of minor edits:

While the regular IS-C uses Starfire Pearl, IS-C F-Sport uses Ultra White instead (the same situation as the 2013 LS).

I'm also curious as to which source told you that 088 is the paint code for Ultra White. The 2013 Lexus LS Press Preview info I have gives the Ultra White code as 083.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Thanks jruhi4, I made those changes. My source for the paint code on the Ultra White told me it was an educated guess from a Japanese site, so he must have been wrong. Fixed it!

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
Darren, you're going to kill me for bringing this up, but I think that as long as you have a single F-Sport Galleries box for both the IS sedan and the IS-C, you're going to have to do some revising and explaining to do when it comes to 2013:

- As you correctly noted, ALL IS sedan colors (regular and F-Sport) are identical from 2012 to 2013. That includes Starfire Pearl (077) in the F-Sport Galleries box, BUT...

- For the new-for-2013 IS-C F-Sport convertible, Ultra White (083) is used instead of the Starfire Pearl of the sedans and the regular IS-C's , and Silver Lining Metallic (1J4) is used instead of Tungsten Pearl (BUT Tungsten Pearl needs to remain for the sedans).

Confusing, right?

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
2013 information has been updated.

All IS250 and IS350 colors remain the same from 2012.

2013 IS-F loses Mercury Metallic and Starfire Pearl, but gains Liquid Platinum and Ultra White.

2013 IS-C loses Tungsten Pearl and Cerulean Blue Metallic, but gains Silver Lining Metallic.

F-Sport package colors remain the same as 2012.
Do you still need a 2006 IS brochure? I was just looking through mine and I have an extra IS and GS from 2006.. since my ever vigilant salesmen mails me one whenever a new model comes out..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am not definite. It’s positively more of a fleet blue colour than the Navy Ink Prize you show on the chart. I could be incorrect though. I just got the car and don't know the actual colour name. This is Navy Ink Prize, is this the colour of your car for one more blue reference:

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

61 - 78 of 78 Posts