·
Registered
387 Posts
thanks mate

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
2011 information was just released by Lexus and although the press release mentions "revised exterior color choices" for IS250 and IS350 models, the only specific listed is that Ultrasonic Blue Mica is now available on the F-Sport edition IS250 and IS350 RWD models. It mentions no other changes for the regular sedans.

The 2011 IS-C convertible gets Deep Sea Mica as a replacement for 2010's Ultrasonic Blue option.

The IS-F gets the same six color choices as 2009-2010.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
OK, Lexus forgot to put this into the press release, but I dug it up. Here are the IS250 and IS350 changes for 2011:

NEW FOR 2011:
Cerulean Blue Metallic
Deep Sea Mica
Ultrasonic Blue Mica (only available on F-Sport package)

DISCONTINUED FROM 2010:
Amber Pearl
Black Sapphire Pearl
Breakwater Blue Metallic
Truffle Mica

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
The third paragraph of the IS 250 and IS 350 F Sport sedans section of that article might be of some interest to you.
Indeed, I have confirmation from Lexus that the 2011 IS 250 and IS 350 with F Sport Package will only be available in Starfire Pearl, Obsidian, Tungsten Pearl, Smoky Granite Mica, Matador Red Mica and Ultrasonic Blue Mica.

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
was just speaking with jruhi4 and we came across the outdated paint code charts for 1st gen IS on this thread:
http://my.is/forums/f43/finally-updated-exterior-paint-code-listing-358272/

i was gunna let you know about thundercloud and alabaster not being available in 05, which jruhi confirmed :), but seems like you not only fixed it a long time ago, but have kept an amazing chart system for the 2nd gen IS's as well!!

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
Darren, as an FYI, Lexus has released print brochures for the 2011 Lexus CT and HS lines. I know you usually like to scan and feature them on ToyotaReference.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
For 2012 the IS sedan and convertible will see Nebula Gray Pearl replace Smoky Gray Mica. Fire Agate Pearl will also be added as a color for the sedan. Stuill waiting on 2012 IS-F info.

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
Darren, do you know for a fact that Nebula Gray Pearl is lighter than the Smoky Granite it replaces? Or is that just an educated guess on your part? (I haven't seen it and was wondering if you had...)

41 - 60 of 78 Posts