Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked out a special on tv with a company A SPEC PRODUCTS * Motorsport Minded and they showed a paddle shift that will be used for cars with e-shift like ours. dont know if this is a repost i searched and im sorry if it is but it looked really sweet and would be an aweome upgrade for the aggressive driver.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it just came out so it wont be on their site for awhile but they said its ready to go. im checking daily to be one of the first if the price is right.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i got bored last night clicked on the works bell link, it leads you to paddle shifters, it's the night-pager shifter, my guess is thats what you saw on the tele..

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Hmmmm... Is there something that will work with our stock steering wheel? I've lost the airbag in my other cars, but I wanna keep it in this one.
Jeff,

The DIY one might work, its doesnt seem to be part of the hub, you could just sandwich it inbetween the wheel and the base. And then have the paddles bend to follow the contour of the back of the wheel so it will be at your finger tips.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts