Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, glad to meet all of you. I am new to posting on this board, although I have been using it for reference for a while now.

I am putting together an association of Toyota, Lexus and Scion owners based in the NW. Our primary base of operation will be Portland, but we will accomodate our Seattle brothers, too.

Give a shoutout if you would like to participate in events like roadracing (PIR, Pacific Raceway), drifting, go-karting, BBQs, etc...

Basically just looking for a reason to get together and have a little fun without the stigma of an "elite car club" or anything dumb like that.

Darren
TLS

·
Registered
670 Posts
what's wrong with ya all muda fukas????

Ya'll know I drive cool..... and YES, I will be the first one to get there..... but not into the fricking wall.....

Both tracks are fun courses......

Anyway, count me in for now.....

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Cause your car is slower than everyone else's, so you're going to try and play catch-up and end up in some tires or something cause you pushed the car too hard. :lol: j/k man....

dlee74 said:
what's wrong with ya all muda fukas????

Ya'll know I drive cool..... and YES, I will be the first one to get there..... but not into the fricking wall.....

Both tracks are fun courses......

Anyway, count me in for now.....

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
How's that turbo kit coming there Frank? Happy b-day BTW. Turn 18? bet you can't wait to buy a pack of smokes and a Penthouse huh!? :lol: j/k

LEXUSPOWERED said:
why yal hatin on my boy shawn if yall got sumthin to say ima f*ck you up craka :x :shame: :eek: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.