Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there is was an IS meeting in the Pennsylvania area any time soon. If not is there a good way to set one up?? Let me know if anyone is interested in doing something like that as soon as there is no snow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,524 Posts
Wino_II said:
Actually Marc...PA is in the Mid-Atlantic region. :wink:

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=25
we'll see about that....it really shouldnt be..... :wink:

i live 45min east on rt 80 from the delaware water gap, the northern PA peeps consider themselves an ATLANTIC state...

I actually PM'd Jedi about the possible change....of course I got no response from him, I've heard his PM's were overloaded....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,540 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
Wino_II said:
Actually Marc...PA is in the Mid-Atlantic region. :wink:

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=25
we'll see about that....it really shouldnt be..... :wink:

i live 45min east on rt 80 from the delaware water gap, the northern PA peeps consider themselves an ATLANTIC state...

I actually PM'd Jedi about the possible change....of course I got no response from him, I've heard his PM's were overloaded....
we spent quite a bit of time organizing the groups when the forum was created.

PA is considered Mid Atlantic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,524 Posts
HoustonLex said:
tsopranoMB said:
Wino_II said:
Actually Marc...PA is in the Mid-Atlantic region. :wink:

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=25
we'll see about that....it really shouldnt be..... :wink:

i live 45min east on rt 80 from the delaware water gap, the northern PA peeps consider themselves an ATLANTIC state...

I actually PM'd Jedi about the possible change....of course I got no response from him, I've heard his PM's were overloaded....
we spent quite a bit of time organizing the groups when the forum was created.

PA is considered Mid Atlantic
whatever bro.....i'll fight Wino for PA! :x
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
22,782 Posts
There are a few members who post here from PA. Check out the roll call sticky and maybe you guys can get a meet going. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,524 Posts
Wino_II said:
There are a few members who post here from PA. Check out the roll call sticky and maybe you guys can get a meet going. :D
not to keep re-hasing this...but yeah, they also post in North-east, like fairuza, and flproject13 amongst other PA members

it really depends what part of PA your from...since the majority of IS owners in PA have come out to nort-east meets cuz they are closer to NJ/NY, and consider themselves affiliated with the north-east, not mid-atlantic

just my $.02

8)
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
22,782 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
Wino_II said:
There are a few members who post here from PA. Check out the roll call sticky and maybe you guys can get a meet going. :D
not to keep re-hasing this...but yeah, they also post in North-east, like fairuza, and flproject13 amongst other PA members

it really depends what part of PA your from...since the majority of IS owners in PA have come out to nort-east meets cuz they are closer to NJ/NY, and consider themselves affiliated with the north-east, not mid-atlantic

just my $.02

8)
It doesn't really matter. they can benefit from being in the middle and going to both if they choose. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,524 Posts
Wino_II said:
It doesn't really matter. they can benefit from being in the middle and going to both if they choose. :D
exactly....damn, i cant wait to get thru this winter!!!!! :wink:
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
22,782 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
Wino_II said:
It doesn't really matter. they can benefit from being in the middle and going to both if they choose. :D
exactly....damn, i cant wait to get thru this winter!!!!! :wink:
I know. I can't wait to show everyone my new toys for Wino_II.

8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,681 Posts
wino, he's trying to steal a state from us mid-atlantic guys....

FIGHT BACK

DON'T LET HIM WIN!!!!


your our moderator...do something

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,524 Posts
I had a valid point that depending on what part of PA your from, your closer to either region.....thats all


we're just messin around bro..chill.... :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,681 Posts
yeah....i know...i was just messing around

i kinda feel bad for people that don't live close to rockville/DC, cause they don't have any meets.....like southern virginia, north carolina, and penn...

but they don't have all the damn traffic....more roads for racing.. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,524 Posts
ali1983khan said:
yeah....i know...i was just messing around

i kinda feel bad for people that don't live close to rockville/DC, cause they don't have any meets.....like southern virginia, north carolina, and penn...

but they don't have all the damn traffic....more roads for racing.. :D
yeah, they need people to get local meets together for them, or just drive up to u guys for your get togethers.....

we had 25 IS's last sunday come up to NY, from NJ, NY, PA, MD....had a great turn out......I cant wait to have some joint meets in the spring/summer.......damn this winter......and winter hasnt even officially started yet.... :x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,681 Posts
just gives us time to sit and think...or work and save for mods.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,484 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
Wino_II said:
Actually Marc...PA is in the Mid-Atlantic region. :wink:

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=25
we'll see about that....it really shouldnt be..... :wink:

i live 45min east on rt 80 from the delaware water gap, the northern PA peeps consider themselves an ATLANTIC state...

I actually PM'd Jedi about the possible change....of course I got no response from him, I've heard his PM's were overloaded....
Um, let them speak for themselves. Northern PA people don't count :wink: , considering the majority of the population is in the south, south east or west of the state (Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philly). We are closer to MD and DC. Hell, I live in PA and I have only been north 2 times, both to visit Mansfield college. There isn't anything up there and who wants to go to Erie? I'm an hour from DC, but driving north is about 3-4 hours away, just to give you an idea of the layout of PA. I'm in Harrisburg btw.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top