Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a P90X Home workout system. I have seen the infomercials many times and the whole system seemed very effective. They guarantee results in 90 days and state that you will be in the best shape of your life if you stick to the routine. I am at day 75 and I have to say this workout system is intense!!

Just wondering if anyone else has used the system or has any input?

Here is a brief description from the website

P90X® - Fitness, Nutrition, Diet, Weight Loss Official Website

"P90X is a revolutionary system of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. You'll also receive a comprehensive nutrition plan, specially designed supplement options, a detailed fitness guide, a calendar to track your progress, and much more. Your personal trainer, Tony Horton, will keep you engaged every step of the way, and you won't believe your results!"

Why is P90X so effective?

The secret behind the P90X system is an advanced training technique called "Muscle Confusion," which accelerates the results process by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus, and you never get bored! Whether you want to get lean, bulk up, or just plain get ripped, there's an endless variety of ways to mix and match the routines to keep you motivated the full 90 days and beyond.

When I am completed I will probably be selling the whole system...If anyone is interested please let me know :)

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I have incorporated some of the Ab Ripper excercises into my workouts. Haven't seen the rest of the videos yet, but heard they're pretty good, with good results.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ok, I'll admit it.....I ordered it. Hasn't arrived yet.

I'll tell you from personal experience. I used to be a trainer "back in the day" and have numerious years of weight training experience however I will be 35 this year and the motivation is just not there with life, job, kid, work ect. This system uses the most proven theory. Muscle confusion. I have watched this work on many people. anyway, I thought it look like a way to make it fun and it's a great motivator, the videos. Every part of the program makes sense and this is the best "at home" workout you can do at home without going "hard core" not to mention increased flexibility. ummm....which , by the way, seems to diminish with age and errr...beer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts