Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used the scanner & found the code
P0125 Insuffcient coolant temperature for closed loop fuel control
P0155 O2 sensor heater circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 sensor 1)

I think I know why I have the Po155 because the o2 sensor have problem,,,But I really dunno why I will have P0125.
Anybody help?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Fix your P0155 CEL first. Once you do that, the P0125 may go away.
Use my go-fast parked thread for info on how to simulate a heater signal instead of replacing the sensor. However, keep in mind that a bad header is often an indication that the 02 sensor is bad.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i used 20 w resistor to fixed p155 code but p0125 is coming back, do u have any idea?
what is the code mean? thanks for your reply

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
toronto1234 said:
i used 20 w resistor to fixed p155 code but p0125 is coming back, do u have any idea?
what is the code mean? thanks for your reply

did you clear the code with a reader or did you reset it via -neg terminal? reset it again by unplugging the neg terminal for over 15min and if it happens again i would say check your thermostat before anything.

what year is your car and whats the mileage?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I disconnect the negative terminal to clear the code....My car is 2002 85000km....My car is weird....like today.. I go to work in the morning, I drive around 20 min, the lower hose still cold....but if there is thermostat's problem, is it suppose to be too hot because it didn't open it up, right?
thank you guy for help

·
Registered
236 Posts
If you lower hose is still cold after 20 minutes of driving, then your stat is not opening to allow the hot water out of the motor. Take it to a rad shop (or the dealer) and have the cooling system checked.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will change the coolant and change the thermostat to see what it will get......
thanks u guy..and let u guy know the result

1 - 7 of 7 Posts