Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I give up. Neither my owner's manual nor the supplement warranty manual has a heading "High Speed" on page 69. In fact, the supplement manual doesn't even have a page 69. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Try page 70 - apparently they revised the manual since Tony bought his and added a page somewhere.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by TEG:
Try page 70 - apparently they revised the manual since Tony bought his and added a page somewhere.
No good. Page 70 covers the topic "Front Seats". Page 69 is an index for "Instruments and Controls - Comfort adjustment". Do you know what topic it's suppose to be under?

Thanks.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
The book I'm using is the 2001 Lexus Owner's Manual Supplement. It's not the Owner's Manual NOR the Warranty Supplement.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by webmaster:
The book I'm using is the 2001 Lexus Owner's Manual Supplement. It's not the Owner's Manual NOR the Warranty Supplement.

My IS300 was delivered with 2 manuals:

"2001 Lexus Owner's Manual IS300" - 296 pages and "2001 Owner's Manual Supplement - Warranty and Scheduled Maintenance" - 32 pages.

Is there suppose to be third manual?

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I'm looking at a book that says:

2001 Lexus Owner's Manual Supplement
IS300
-Owner Amenities
-Warranty Information
-Maintenance Information

120 pages with two reply cards in the back.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
666 Posts
bty you're missing a book. I have all three.
The 32 page book your referring to is just the little schedule book of you oil changes and stuff. You should have recieved a third book is the owner's manual supplement.

looks like your not worthy!

[This message has been edited by wazzup (edited November 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
d'oh

duplicate post

me no know how to computer use...

[This message has been edited by geoff (edited November 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by wazzup:
bty you're missing a book. I have all three.
The 32 page book your referring to is just the little schedule book of you oil changes and stuff. You should have recieved a third book is the owner's manual supplement.

looks like your not worthy!

[This message has been edited by wazzup (edited November 17, 2000).]
I guess I'm not worthy. I called the local dealer & they said there's only 2 manuals. It's possible that the manuals were consolidated or there's different versions??

Too bad. Looked like a good forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts