Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I give up. Neither my owner's manual nor the supplement warranty manual has a heading "High Speed" on page 69. In fact, the supplement manual doesn't even have a page 69. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Try page 70 - apparently they revised the manual since Tony bought his and added a page somewhere.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by TEG:
Try page 70 - apparently they revised the manual since Tony bought his and added a page somewhere.
No good. Page 70 covers the topic "Front Seats". Page 69 is an index for "Instruments and Controls - Comfort adjustment". Do you know what topic it's suppose to be under?

Thanks.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
The book I'm using is the 2001 Lexus Owner's Manual Supplement. It's not the Owner's Manual NOR the Warranty Supplement.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by webmaster:
The book I'm using is the 2001 Lexus Owner's Manual Supplement. It's not the Owner's Manual NOR the Warranty Supplement.

My IS300 was delivered with 2 manuals:

"2001 Lexus Owner's Manual IS300" - 296 pages and "2001 Owner's Manual Supplement - Warranty and Scheduled Maintenance" - 32 pages.

Is there suppose to be third manual?

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I'm looking at a book that says:

2001 Lexus Owner's Manual Supplement
IS300
-Owner Amenities
-Warranty Information
-Maintenance Information

120 pages with two reply cards in the back.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
666 Posts
bty you're missing a book. I have all three.
The 32 page book your referring to is just the little schedule book of you oil changes and stuff. You should have recieved a third book is the owner's manual supplement.

looks like your not worthy!

[This message has been edited by wazzup (edited November 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
d'oh

duplicate post

me no know how to computer use...

[This message has been edited by geoff (edited November 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by wazzup:
bty you're missing a book. I have all three.
The 32 page book your referring to is just the little schedule book of you oil changes and stuff. You should have recieved a third book is the owner's manual supplement.

looks like your not worthy!

[This message has been edited by wazzup (edited November 17, 2000).]
I guess I'm not worthy. I called the local dealer & they said there's only 2 manuals. It's possible that the manuals were consolidated or there's different versions??

Too bad. Looked like a good forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
bty
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing