Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone hit me why my car was parked OUCH

So the hook that connects the rear bumper to the car is torn off :( . Is there a way to attached my rear bumper to the rest of the car , so i can feel save driving my solar yellow lady around? I hope i dont have to get a new rear bumper =(

·
Registered
144 Posts
It's probably just the bumper cover that is out of alignment, but the actual metal bumper is still intact and safe to take a hit. You might be able to repair the torn area, but I'm no body repair man, I'm just some guy :).

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
damn that sucks. Thats NY for you...peeps don't care.

·
Registered
424 Posts
zip tie it till you get it fixed, but it shouldnt fall off if thats all thats broken. sucks to see that, did they leave a note or anything?
why would someone leave a note? thats the nice thing to do. remember its new York way of life every man for himself lol

both sides of my bumper look like that and still hasn't flew off. you should be good getting home and finding a place to fix around here

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yeeeouch! That sucks! Thats why I park my car hecka far away from other people....cause crap like this could happen...along with door dings.

·
Registered
452 Posts
sorry to see that happen! hope to see a fast recovery!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Man thats a bummer man. Sorry to see that that happened. Hope it gets fixed soon. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts