Lexus IS Forum banner

OT: Quake3 anyone?

2K views 64 replies 20 participants last post by  geoff 
#1 ·
anyone here play?

and note my oh-so-courteous OT disclaimer in the subject...ain't that nice of me?

#2 ·
Quake 3 blows, get counter-strike. Now there's a game that will put hair on your chest. Addicted to it, MUST play once a day. I always play the counter terrorists.

Aint nothing like having sweaty palms, crouched against a building wall with terrorist and hostages getting shot all over. Then you hear GO GO GO and just like a swat team you and your co players raid the building. Flashbangs, grenades, scopes, machine guns MAN THIS GAME ROCKS!!! IT is based off of half-life and MAN IT ROCKS!

[This message has been edited by comptechcls (edited November 17, 2000).]

#6 ·
Originally posted by smra:
Lets plan to meet up in "Counter Strike Online" Acura CL-S against IS300 ????

Then we will see whats up???

Smra.
i'd be up for cl-s v. is300 in counterstrike...that actually sounds like a good idea, but it sorta sucks for you ppl because it's pretty much a given comptechcls and i will slap you around like a bunch of litigious democrats.

and in quake3? ownt HARD. don't even go there.

#7 ·
I've got Rogue Spear. Very fun to play online at www.zone.com I'm just a Bystander---or supposed to be, but I do kick RS a$$.

I had the quake demo, good at first but after a while it becomes rather boring. Graphics are good though.

[This message has been edited by MikeLS (edited November 17, 2000).]

#9 ·
Originally posted by comptechcls:
Just gimme an M14 with a silencer and I can take you out like a Type-S vs an IS300 on a straitaway. I would definitely take the time to put a bullet in some IS300 ass.
comptechcls, if we play CS agains the is300ers here, you'll have to give me a quick primer on it -- i haven't played it since the first beta. i can install HL on my new system, patch it to the latest, and install CS in no time if need be. do you live on the east coast?

#13 ·
Originally posted by smra:
Hey, Just say the Time & Place
Acura Boys!

I'll get my 15yr old son to bring me up to Par when he gets home from school!

He's awesome in Counter strike!!!

Smra.
smra, find some other is300'ers to back you up. we'll find a mutally agreeable server (decent pings to all), and we'll play.

anyone up for the same in q3? we can do a simple team DM -- acura v. lexus. what say you?

#16 ·
Yeah SMRA just don't have him play for your slow ass. Can't wait to see you fumbling down corridors, making noise, why don't you just put a big target on your back in neon to spare me the time? LOL
Damn!!!

Sounds like you DO KNOW ME!

He's showed me how to play several times....
The game is Sooooo damn realistic!!!

I love using the "Sniper's Rifle".
Do most of us have Broadband??

Smra.

[This message has been edited by smra (edited November 17, 2000).]

#19 ·
Cable Modem up here and YES that is why I love CS. Last night I took out 7 terrorists in a row with the big ass machine gun. I love to play realistically with teams, actions, it adds to the realism. My favorite weapon is the M14 with silencer. Quiet, effective, either that or the bullpup rifle. BRING IT ON!

#22 ·
Q3, UT, HL, CS... got boring for me... Although I may re-install them if you guys do get a match up.

Quick question... where does a director find the time to play fps's in the morning?

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

#25 ·
I agree. I've been playin the beta versions for a long time and now the full version 1 is available online. I will always play the terrorist. My code name is "Dudeman.com" we all need to hook up and play. Create our own clan [is300]Dudeman. What do you guys think?
I'll check back later and let u all in on a kickass server!!!!!!!!!

Quake 3 blows, get counter-strike. Now there's a game that will put hair on your chest. Addicted to it, MUST play once a day. I always play the counter terrorists.

Aint nothing like having sweaty palms, crouched against a building wall with terrorist and hostages getting shot all over. Then you hear GO GO GO and just like a swat team you and your co players raid the building. Flashbangs, grenades, scopes, machine guns MAN THIS GAME ROCKS!!! IT is based off of half-life and MAN IT ROCKS!

[This message has been edited by comptechcls (edited November 17, 2000).]

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

#26 ·
u want some CS here? i will own you all. muahahahahaha. but seriously, CS isn't as good as it was beack in beta 6.1. every update leads to things getting worse, IMO. im not as interested in it as before, so i dont play as much . i maybe only play about 23 hours a day now.

mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.