Lexus IS Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts
Love my geforce2 gts card its smooth and fast. When tony hosts a counterstrike site, I hope he will post the IP address, or better yet let me know your player name and I can do a search on him or anyone.

If you can't get aserver to go I'll do it on my end or we can all meet at an awesome server that I know of. POM has 2 servers, PIII 500mz and an AMD machine, these servers are fast and I think he is using a T1 line.

Originally posted by geoff:
Nate, whichever q3 thread you read: good games. it was fun.

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

Discussion starter · #62 ·
i don't have CS right now, but it looks like i'll have to buy it. so many more ppl are playing CS these days -- there's gotta be SOMEthing to it. :d

i'm a q3'er at heart, but i'd love to learn CS.

Hey, anyone here have a large monitor. I have a 32" viewable PC Monitor and I want to replace it as its 3 years old. I need suggestions. I was in a theatre laying UT on a high end Projector and I have to admit, UT on a 150+ screen is great. The $25,000 worth of sound gear helped it sound good as well.

Discussion starter · #65 ·
just go into q3, drop the console, and at the command line type

/connect quake3.is300.net

it will resolve the IP and take you right into the game. if i comes back with "invalid password" enter

/password lexus

in the console while you're waiting to connect.

voila!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.