Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here play?

and note my oh-so-courteous OT disclaimer in the subject...ain't that nice of me?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Quake 3 blows, get counter-strike. Now there's a game that will put hair on your chest. Addicted to it, MUST play once a day. I always play the counter terrorists.

Aint nothing like having sweaty palms, crouched against a building wall with terrorist and hostages getting shot all over. Then you hear GO GO GO and just like a swat team you and your co players raid the building. Flashbangs, grenades, scopes, machine guns MAN THIS GAME ROCKS!!! IT is based off of half-life and MAN IT ROCKS!

[This message has been edited by comptechcls (edited November 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've played some CS before, and it was very cool, but the new version sucks. i like Q3 because it's mindless, and it's a good way to relax and have some fun. once you get good at it, it's a much more involved game.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Lets plan to meet up in "Counter Strike Online" Acura CL-S against IS300 ????

Then we will see whats up???

Smra.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by smra:
Lets plan to meet up in "Counter Strike Online" Acura CL-S against IS300 ????

Then we will see whats up???

Smra.
i'd be up for cl-s v. is300 in counterstrike...that actually sounds like a good idea, but it sorta sucks for you ppl because it's pretty much a given comptechcls and i will slap you around like a bunch of litigious democrats.

and in quake3? ownt HARD. don't even go there.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
I've got Rogue Spear. Very fun to play online at www.zone.com I'm just a Bystander---or supposed to be, but I do kick RS a$$.

I had the quake demo, good at first but after a while it becomes rather boring. Graphics are good though.

[This message has been edited by MikeLS (edited November 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just gimme an M14 with a silencer and I can take you out like a Type-S vs an IS300 on a straitaway. I would definitely take the time to put a bullet in some IS300 ass.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by comptechcls:
Just gimme an M14 with a silencer and I can take you out like a Type-S vs an IS300 on a straitaway. I would definitely take the time to put a bullet in some IS300 ass.
comptechcls, if we play CS agains the is300ers here, you'll have to give me a quick primer on it -- i haven't played it since the first beta. i can install HL on my new system, patch it to the latest, and install CS in no time if need be. do you live on the east coast?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hey, Just say the Time & Place
Acura Boys!

I'll get my 15yr old son to bring me up to Par when he gets home from school!

He's awesome in Counter strike!!!

Smra.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, Just say the Time & Place
Acura Boys!

I'll get my 15yr old son to bring me up to Par when he gets home from school!

He's awesome in Counter strike!!!

Smra.
smra, find some other is300'ers to back you up. we'll find a mutally agreeable server (decent pings to all), and we'll play.

anyone up for the same in q3? we can do a simple team DM -- acura v. lexus. what say you?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah SMRA just don't have him play for your slow ass. Can't wait to see you fumbling down corridors, making noise, why don't you just put a big target on your back in neon to spare me the time? LOL

·
Registered
591 Posts
Originally posted by comptechcls:
Yeah SMRA just don't have him play for your slow ass. Can't wait to see you fumbling down corridors, making noise, why don't you just put a big target on your back in neon to spare me the time? LOL
Damn!!!

Sounds like you DO KNOW ME!

He's showed me how to play several times....
The game is Sooooo damn realistic!!!

I love using the "Sniper's Rifle".
Do most of us have Broadband??

Smra.

[This message has been edited by smra (edited November 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Quake Three,

Geoff,

Is there a version I can download and play?

Or will I need to buy the game??

Smra.
You can dl the demo (www.download.com), but have to buy the full version.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Cable Modem up here and YES that is why I love CS. Last night I took out 7 terrorists in a row with the big ass machine gun. I love to play realistically with teams, actions, it adds to the realism. My favorite weapon is the M14 with silencer. Quiet, effective, either that or the bullpup rifle. BRING IT ON!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
CS..bring it on... went 47 and 8 last nite straight Terrorist style.....mp5 to the head.... But I dont have a CL or an IS... what team am I on?? =)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts