Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen the new footage on GT2000? OH MY GOD, it is so nice looking I just can't believe it. Here is the link for you guys to go check it out. http://ps2.ign.com/previews/13846.html

Just scroll down until you see current movie and images. Checkout the first movie. It is just incredible.

·
Registered
24 Posts
woohooo!! Thanks for the link. I have the old movie footages but none of the new ones..Actually I have been waiting for new images and footages but didnt know if any came out...Looks great! Can't wait for it to come out..

Indy

·
Registered
272 Posts
Good article.

I am glad they got rid of the flickering, as they call it. I hate it when you drive around a tight corner and you can see landscaping on the other side of the wall or dead space.

I am very disappointed with the fact that the version of GT2000 to be released will not be internet compatible. I was looking forward to challenging other racers in real time rather that posting individual times. Also, seeing six other real individual racers with their own cars on the grid would have been cool too. It would have given a glimpse of the drivers' tastes in cars and a more realistic challenge to the game. I guess I'll have to wait to race someone from japan with the next version.

------------------
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly. *OUTLAW RACING*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts