Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I will def. be there as long as Lance gets me my car this Friday as planned....Hector is commin up too....

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
This weekend!....I may be a lil late, but ill be boostin so I shouldnt be too late :lol: -Ja- Someone gonna have to tell me how to get there cause i got no clue.... :roll: Any updates? -Matt

·
Registered
683 Posts
cant wait to see it....hopefully everybody else shows up...but give me a pm or a call and ill hook ya up with directions...its pretty easy to get to.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Noobie- PM me ur cell #
BTW we got 2 Toyomoto IS300's commin Saturday

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll be there without an IS (don't have one YET) but you'll be there with al the other Imports seeing as who thats the 240sx and Sentra meet maybe I'll bring my 87 Supra Turbo and maybe yu'll see the GTR that sometimes shows up. :p [/b]

·
Registered
683 Posts
Silver Side Winder Supra said:
I'll be there without an IS (don't have one YET) but you'll be there with al the other Imports seeing as who thats the 240sx and Sentra meet maybe I'll bring my 87 Supra Turbo and maybe yu'll see the GTR that sometimes shows up. :p [/b]
yea, a few of us are there every weekend....you been up there i take it..im the guy with the white is...and nocturnal has the red sportcross...come up and introduce yourself to me sat night...im showing up around 11:15

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Cant wait till Saturday....finally get to take this beast out and raise complete mayhem..... :crazy:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Cant get my car til monday now....Dont ask...LONG and stressful story...But Hector and I will be bringing his Turbo IS still....Should be fun see you all there....

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I guess the rain put a downer on our meet for Sat. March 8th. Oddly enough it was not raining at the actual meet site but it was downpouring every where else in Orlando.

Anyhow 4 IS's showed up I guess that is not too bad.

On Saturday March 15th we are planning to having a meet at a shop in Kissimmee. I'll keep you posted on the details.

Marvin: Where exactly is this shop?

Jason

·
Registered
9 Posts
I talked to Vishal, the owner of the shop. He will be out of town til the 17th. Obviously cant meet on the 22nd cuz of spring break, so how about meeting at colonial and bennet til further notice, but lets make the meeting time earlier. Us old people need lots of sleep. :boring:

p.s. Gotta go to bennigans next time.
"Mmmmmmmm.......Bennigans" :p

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
If body kit done...IM there...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys...

Newbie to the forum... Hope to finalize everything for my new IS this weekend!!! If I have the car by Saturday, I wanted to know if I could stop by to meet you guys? Any other gals w/ an IS in the area???

Let me know...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Been trying to send a reply but the damn forum tells me its an invalid session :bitching:

Did yall decide on a time yet? I can try to call Ozzie and see if he can get a hold of that guy Chris with the silver IS.

As far as other girls.....there is one here in kissimmee with an L-tuned. If I see her i will let her know.

When my buddy comes back from vacation we can have the meet in Kissimmee. He says if yall need to order anything let ME know ahead of time and when we meet we can get installs done.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Dont worry to all goin tomorrow night to this meet...Boost is comming to the rescue haha :lol: Whos all goin....Im headin down with jason....
-Matt

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll be there tommorow with my crew unfortunatly I'll either have my 4runner tow car or my mothers sar sorry no supra this weekend it's being striped and preped for paint but I'll be sure to introduce myself. :D

21 - 38 of 38 Posts