Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
whats up all.... 4 of you, haha. I'm up here in Vancouver, but it's literally pointless for me to tune into the Washington threads because they're all up in Seattle/kent area. Just thought I'd let you guys know i'm in here, and I'm down to meet whenever. just so long as the meet/routes arent crazy bumpy, big dips, steep driveways, etc.. The car/kit is about three inches from the ground :cool: .

ALSO! Anyone who may need lowering springs, hit me up. I've got a set of Espelir ASD's for 80$, hardly used at all.

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey whats up welcome to the oregon thread yeah i havent been on in a while but i tried setting up a mini meet but it didnt work out so well call we take a poll where everyone is located around here so we can have a more successful meet

·
Registered
82 Posts
was anyone at the pnw meet? if not you missed a good one....pretty good turn out and great weather. The drive to Mt. St. Helens was pretty tight with the scenery and all.

Anyway, on my way back home i spotted a silver IS super slammed on stock wheels with tint....had washington plates by lloyd center comming out of the cinema parking lot. Then in the pearl around 5:30 i saw a ggp lowered with tint and full body kit no emblems on the back didnt get a good look at the rims cuz i was behind it.....anyone on here???

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Saw Slammed blk IS on 18th n main in springfield. Stock wheels painted black car had lots of dents. (Maybe thats why it was at the body shop) had a big company sticker of sorts on the back.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am in Salem and try to get out and have not been to any events or anything in Oregon. Anybody else in Salem around.
View attachment 23846
i go to Salem alot u might see me rollin around....look for a red IS slammed on black rims with a carbon fiber hood

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Salem is where I have bought my last two cars at. I was actually born there. Have you guys noticed alot more IS's around? I know they are getting more affordable but dang. I could go a month without seeing a IS but now its an every day thing

·
Registered
50 Posts
I drive a pearl white 01 with Piaa Super Rozza (2pc) 19"s and dropped but not to much with 19s cant go to low with 9.5 inches of rubber in the rear. To wide to go without roll en the finders. I plan on it and supercharge to.I have adjustable Tein Coils and love them. Its like driving on rails. Anyway well I used to have the hood black and 19" Black Niche F-18s but hydroplaned on i5 there between Market and Portland rd going north and jumped the curb spun and jumped again. It was fun:( . It bent all the rims :pissed: and I lucked out cuz insurance paid to get different ones and I got the Piaa wheels at cost and the are great. They are so light. 25 pounds. So I painted the hood back cuz it was a magnet for cops. I have seen ur car it looks great. I told my wife when we saw u and told her I was going to get C/F hood also, they just don't understand. So hope to see again. Now were will everyone be meeting on the 29th. I have a great rd, its N Wilsonville rd. It is fun and good pavement. Just a suggestion. Hope to get some good driven in with people and cars that can do what my car can.:cool:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I plan on it and supercharge to.
I can help ya if u need. I supercharged mine.

Now were will everyone be meeting on the 29th. I have a great rd, its N Wilsonville rd. It is fun and good pavement. Just a suggestion. Hope to get some good driven in with people and cars that can do what my car can.:cool:
Here is the plan for the cruise.
http://my.is/forums/f107/oregon-cruise-sat-aug-29th-393274/

And here is the link to the way we are drivin
Driving Directions from Day Island Rd, Eugene, OR to SR-34; Corvallis-Lebanon Hwy; Highway 34 SE, Albany, OR

·
Registered
82 Posts
I drive a pearl white 01 with Piaa Super Rozza (2pc) 19"s and dropped but not to much with 19s cant go to low with 9.5 inches of rubber in the rear. To wide to go without roll en the finders. I plan on it and supercharge to.I have adjustable Tein Coils and love them. Its like driving on rails. Anyway well I used to have the hood black and 19" Black Niche F-18s but hydroplaned on i5 there between Market and Portland rd going north and jumped the curb spun and jumped again. It was fun:( . It bent all the rims :pissed: and I lucked out cuz insurance paid to get different ones and I got the Piaa wheels at cost and the are great. They are so light. 25 pounds. So I painted the hood back cuz it was a magnet for cops. I have seen ur car it looks great. I told my wife when we saw u and told her I was going to get C/F hood also, they just don't understand. So hope to see again. Now were will everyone be meeting on the 29th. I have a great rd, its N Wilsonville rd. It is fun and good pavement. Just a suggestion. Hope to get some good driven in with people and cars that can do what my car can.:cool:
thats a good question where are we meeting for the august 29th meet??.....i might be in Salem on this weekend....im usually around the market area on rollin down commercial....we shld meet up or somethin!

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well I work at fred meyer in milwaukie and i saw two is300s today.

The first one was driven by a hot blond girl. It was a GGP sport design one with tien coilovers. I talked to her she was cool.

The other one i spoted was a stock MSM one.

The chick in The GGP one was cool though. She metioned that she was friends with some performance shop called vip something on 82nd...

141 - 160 of 240 Posts