Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
actually i have an 02 sim but my CEL is still on and I cant pass DEQ so Im unable to drive and dont wanna risk anymore tickets for faulty plates....i took it to some place on tv hwy to have it looked at, and I think they're trying to rip me off, saying i have a bad coolant temp sensor and they want close t 400 to fix it....so if anybody can help i would appreciate it.....i didnt hear how loud your car was....but i see it all the time i live off tv hwy right by race design so if u ever wanna meet up let me know man!
Come down here to eugene and reg. No DEQ here

·
Registered
82 Posts
What is up oregon people. I want to get a meet together and run to the coast. Lets set it up!!!!!!

i agree lets get a meet goin....since the weather is nice the next few months will be perfect....now if i only i can take care of this annoying deq issue....if i come down to eugene for deq....dont i need mail to prove i live in the area?? :confused:

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey whats up im new to this site and i just wanted to say hi to all the altezza owners out there well portland/ oregon area haha. but yeah my IS is the ggm with a cf roof spoiler and a cf talilight cover ever see me out in beaverton or portland give me a honk n ill know ur from this forum

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm always up for a meet!!

I've got a VIS carbon grille for sale, McGard lugs, stock engine cover, possibly gauging interest in selling my Megan coilovers.

What are you looking for aside from the front lip(just got rid of mine)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm still contemplating selling the coilovers(since they ARE still on my IS)

The McGards are lug nuts and a locking lug set with key.

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you want fast, I would say go to Horsepower Freaks on airport way, and ask for David, he knows what he is talking about/doing. He also has an IS so he has the inside track LOL

Hooked me up with my suspension at a good price.

·
Registered
82 Posts
how much do you want for that vis grille? and is it painted?

I'm always up for a meet!!

I've got a VIS carbon grille for sale, McGard lugs, stock engine cover, possibly gauging interest in selling my Megan coilovers.

What are you looking for aside from the front lip(just got rid of mine)

·
Registered
143 Posts
i think i spotted the same yellow is3 today. was walking dogs near greenburg rd in tigard.. kinda near 217. younger blond chick in it

101 - 120 of 240 Posts