Lexus IS Forum banner

221 - 240 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, this is hella dead! I just joined on here and have had my is300 for 2 years... where the hell have I been? Anything going on within the next week or so?

·
Registered
75 Posts
There is RDM every Sunday, not an OTOC event.

For Facebook users- https://www.facebook.com/OREGONTOYOTAS

Next Sunday Oct 27 we will be going to RDM and at the same time Import Chicks has set up an event called Trunk N Treat- "Kid Safe Halloween Themed Car Show" If you want your car displayed in the show and for information about the show please visit- https://www.facebook.com/events/298836803590092/ We will have a pre-meet location so we can roll in as a club. We will pre meet at OMSI at 6pm and leave just in time to get to Trunk N treat/ RDM just before 6:30pm

Nov 2nd we will meet at Fred Meyers Next to Hwy 26 22075 NW Imbrie Dr, Hillsboro, OR at 10am and leave at 10:30am. From there we will cruise on out to THe 79th Verboort Sausage Festival. $15 Adults, $14 Seniors (62+), $7 Children (6-12), Children under 5, free, $15 Dinners to Go, $5/lb Bulk Sausage. For more information please visit- Sausage Dinner | Visitation Catholic Church

·
Registered
47 Posts
Anyone want to cruise-in or just meet up at the Portland International Auto Show this weekend (Feb. 8th or 9th). If so message me.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I recommend Rhom Innovations. They did my clutch upgrade to a stage 2 with a lightweight flywheel, alignment, new tires and sway bars. I've had no issues and Chris Rhom explained everything well and even helped evaluate the options I was looking at. They are a race shop but also do everyday maintenance stuff.

·
Registered
17 Posts
appreciate it n8300...will check it out..you mind if i pm you sometimes if i got any questions?
kind of a newbie to the car scene
first car lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anybody around Tigard area willing to help me out installing my pro kit? Or know of any shops that can install it?
Thank you in advance

221 - 240 of 240 Posts