Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, over a week has passed and no update. I placed this order in mid November and was charged for it. Previous attempts to contact the store have also gone unanswered. I thought the reason for posting in here was to resolve issues regarding the store/orders? Any sort of update would be greatly appreciated.

·
13,727 Posts
If you read the other posts, you will see this is a common occurance. All I can tell you is to be patient and you probably will get your order. It took a month to get mine. Good Luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update??? Order status??? Anything??? C'mon, how hard can it be for a simple update? It's been over 2 months since my order was placed/payment sent and I've waited patiently for any sort of response. So please, let me know what's going on.

·
13,727 Posts
Not to get all involved or anything, but what did you order? From the posts I have read, the my.is store is not a place where they have parts sitting around. I think they try to fufill the order once its placed through their vendors, which apparently takes at least a month. Im gonna give you rep for complaining on here anyway, hopefully it will warn others.

·
13,727 Posts
PS - Did you pay with paypal? Seems like when you dispute it through them you will get contacted from the store ASAP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks bro. I ordered the OEM Cupholder & JDM Altezza Non Smoker Box. I understand that they may not have the items in stock and that I'd have to wait. But my complaint is mainly about the absence of any sort of customer support regarding order updates and the like. Oh well. I appreciate your support and will follow your advice. Thanks again!

·
13,727 Posts
Yeah, it was the cupholder that got me to. It was a little over a month before I got mine. One day you will get an email saying the product has been shipped out with a tracking number, and the next day you will get it. Thats how it happened for me. I don't think the store reads these comments, because the only feedback I ever see is like from Joe Z or from SRT regarding any of their orders through my.is.

I heard buying from Lextasy is just as bad, so beware their site too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts