Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted to another post the other day that I did not receive an order number. I was wrong, it was hidden in my pile of hotmail junk. My bad. However, I ordered this on 10/3 and have heard nothing since. No tracking number, no nothing. Why did I pay $4.50 for shipping anyway? Its been almost a month since I placed my order and I still have not received my part.

After emailing both email addresses listed on the site, I had both of them returned by hotmail due to delivery error. The phone number on my bank statement sounds like a fax number. I just the other day pm'ed the guy who I guess runs the store, Tony, but have not heard anything. WTF?

Now I see that this is a familiar problem with this store. My question is why would the site administrators of this site allow this store to dick around everyone who spends their hard earned money on parts just to get hosed?? Where is the integrity of those who run this site, to recommend people to buy parts at this store just to see them get screwed over.

I had planned on purchasing an intake and exhaust from this site, however now I will take my business elsewhere. Anyone looking to spend their money at the my.is store, send me your money instead. I won't send you anything in return, but at least you know that going in.

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update, received order yesterday, 12/10. Slightly over a month to get part. However, I am happy. Thank god. It still shouldnt take this long though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts