Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is some bullshit iv'e ordered these parts like 3 weeks ago and i still havn't heard anything? iv'e ordered several parts from other sites and they are already on the car? i have e-mailed y'all twice and no response. The phone number doesn't even work? i have been on this site for 3 years now and never have i heard of service like this. If its to big of a problem give me my money back so i can order it somewhere else...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better Business Bureau (#5150 and #5151)

I see that there is nothing but problems on here... if i don't hear something pertaining to my order then I'm going to be forced to contact the Better Business Bureau.. Now i like this site and i would never want to do anything that might hurt the community. But i cant be ripped off for 800$ either. I wouldnt like nothing more than to just receive my parts and be done with this.

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
Im not sticking up for the store or any of that but i can tell you from personal experience that the BBB is the most worthless organization on the planet. The do absolutely nothing to anyone. Best Buy alone averages 5 complaints A DAY. All of them go unresponded. Your best bet is to contact JoeZ and see if he can get in touch with tony for you. If not he can probably give you some advice on where to go from there

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
I just sent Tony an email regarding your orders..

Thank you for being patient.

Joe Z

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
The Hotchkis part of your order - I just asked them about - expect that shortly. The SRT part of your order should be shipped as well, we just haven't received any tracking info yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts