Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to drop 430 bucks on fogs and the guy that was supposed to sell me his used ones won't return my PM's, has anyone made aftermarket fogs work like PIAA, if so, what brackets did you use to make them fit correctly? Thanks

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Could you get me a pic of behind the bumper

I could design a bracket possibly for you to use man

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wanna help me Irv? I'll throw in a little cash, Autobacs has a ton of brackets there, we could cruise up there, get what we need, then work on it, anybody have suggestions for what fogs would look good? Jason- when I get my bumper back from the shop (getting repainted) I'll snap some pics.
I really like these-http://www.piaa.com/Lamps/Lamp-pages/p-1000xt.html

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Cool just let me know

May have you measure some things, and I can go to the machine shop and get some cut out

I am making extra mesh clips for the CARSON fronts as well

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't like the 1st one, too offroad lookin, and the 2nd costs over a grand..., Jason-thanks man, I am down 3 clips now!

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
ISZach said:
Don't like the 1st one, too offroad lookin, and the 2nd costs over a grand..., Jason-thanks man, I am down 3 clips now!

Eeeek

I will get up and get some :)

should have some metal

:bigSmile:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
yeah, i did not look into prices i would personally go with something that size vs. the size of the one you posted, but its your car go with what you like, and if you find some cheap enough you can change them until you like em'

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jason (IMPRIMIS) and I decided that the hella 1000 is going to be the best bet, he's going to make me CF inserts in place of the mesh that is there right now. Thanks for all your suggestions. Here's a pic of them:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts