Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been looking for a set of wheels and want to see your insights, or opinions on this set of rims from craigslist. I also, wanted to see if this would be a good offset and center hub. I know the pictures are bad but its from craigslist.

Thanks!

Silver Rota MC RIMS (NOT THE CAR!!!) 18x8 +35offset 5x114 73mm hub bore. Diamond Back TR968 245/40/18 tires. Less than 1200miles on the rims and tires. Great condition, no curb rash or damage.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah, there's not enough distinction between the lip and the face of the rim for my taste... What's worse is that they're on an RSX which makes it an unfair representation. 18's on that car is just plain stupid but that's a different discussion for a different forum.

I do like the spoke design and think it compliments the IS nicely, but if I were going to spend the money "upgrading" my wheels I would go for a little more aggressive offset and maybe stagger them too.

btw Shouldn't this thread go into the "Wheels and Tires" section?

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Not a fan, I'd look for some BBS LM's, a staggard set-up. Give it a nice aggressive stance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.