Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i like the picture comparison. i myself used to be a stereo installer (5 years) and i am pretty meticulous with my wiring...maybe not my car but with my customer's cars...i really didn't like the wiring on the first car.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Defending MO. those pictures of his supercharger are the original version that is only in HIS car (like from 2 years back, plus that one generates 700hp+). There will be a new version that is commercial that will be a clean Install. I have seen his product development over the past 3 years. Believe me he was the first to do a lot of things. He even used his car. The thing is the pictures of his car are the R/D machine. And again if you dont want to buy dont. I myself waited 2 years before I finally ordered the new SRT intake. believe me It looks much better than the original hack job. It just like would you buy a 1990 Ls 400 over a 2001 ls430? of course not. r/d and technology improve over time.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
hey, i wouldn't have any paitence with someone either, if they made me look like a complete idiot, and an embarrassment to other humans, so i guess that is why you don't have any paitence for me.

here are some words of advice, that you need desperately
"it is better for people to think that you are a complete moron, but not know for sure, then for you to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
-remember that one dumbass

Originally posted by triz:
I have no patience for di cks like you. Go Fu ck yourself.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Drop it already di ckwad...you have sh it for brains. I bet you were up all night looking that one up.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
nope, i save that one for wastes of sperm like yourself. as for sh it for brains, that would be you, accusing people of deleting your posts and then hey what do you know, its where it belongs, in the performance section. for starters you were too stupid too read what section to post what kind of topics in, and then on top of that you put your foot in your mouth, accusing the moderators of deleting it, when in actuality all they did was put it in the right place. then on top of that you accused them of favoring SRT, when again, they just moved the post to the appropriate section. i'd say based on that, you have got to be one of the stupidist trolls that i have seen yet on this board. congratulations on your new esteemed title.

Originally posted by triz:
Drop it already di ckwad...you have sh it for brains. I bet you were up all night looking that one up.

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
hey,
here are some words of advice, that you need desperately
"it is better for people to think that you are a complete moron, but not know for sure, then for you to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
-remember that one dumbass
Actually; I believe it goes, "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt".
-Mark Twain

BTW, ching ching...locked

Some other variations for those interested:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your
mouth and remove all doubt . -- George Eliot

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
remove all doubt.-- Abraham Lincoln (also attr. Confucius)

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a
fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

A Yiddish proverb has been proposed as the origin, but if so it is
preceded by,

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that
shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. -Proverbs 17:28.

IS300GTE...I think we should add yours to the list

[ May 10, 2001: Message edited by: LexArkana ]

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.