Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of being scammed online. It seems like there are very few companies online willing to do good business. I purchased rotors off ebay from what I thought was a reputable company. I paid for them and have been waiting about a week for them now. I emailed them today and asked if the had an e.t.a. on when I would recieve them. I got a response back and it said that the company had filed for bankruptcy and seized all their operations due to embelzzlement and that I should check back in september about getting my $280 back. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: The is like the third time I have been scammed on the internet, but I guess its the price you pay if you want stuff cheap.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
That's the price you pay for being a cheap bastard

Buy stuff from reputable companies that will be around to support you if you need help and who have known good reputations. If you don't know then why buy from them. Especially when there's places like Carson Toyota, TireRack, some members on here and the .net store. You know you've got service and will get the product when promised.

zeindog13 said:
I am tired of being scammed online. It seems like there are very few companies online willing to do good business. I purchased rotors off ebay from what I thought was a reputable company. I paid for them and have been waiting about a week for them now. I emailed them today and asked if the had an e.t.a. on when I would recieve them. I got a response back and it said that the company had filed for bankruptcy and seized all their operations due to embelzzlement and that I should check back in september about getting my $280 back. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: The is like the third time I have been scammed on the internet, but I guess its the price you pay if you want stuff cheap.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheap bastard...NO!
But when the price is the same as irotors and other places then you tend to believe thats the market price for them. And second of all, I am not a rich SOB like some people and I dont have mommy and daddy pay for my stuff. I 2 jobs and goto school fulltime so I try to find the best deals out there for my money, and this one just happend to go wrong.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really cause everytime I get my money back from my credit card company so all it is, is just an inconvienance and no loss in money. And with this instance I have talked to the ceo of the company and I am getting a full refund, just not for a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
zeindog13 said:

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
That certainly isn't the way the first post reads.

Those three :pissed: guys translate to "pissed pissed pissed".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts