Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty proud of how the car turned out so far. I just dropped the front another inch and got hood pins because my hood was rumbling on the highway. I am now saving for boost. Still debating on a supercharger or turbo kit. Because it is an auto, I am leaning towards a supercharger. What yall think? Almost there!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
which hood is that?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Not feeling the rims at all, maybe if it had like a silver polished lip or something, everything else is nice tho!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a VIS Invader II hood and I know, the wheels are getting refinished in silver or polished. Haven't made up my mind yet.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
reminds me of how my car used to look like (kit)

·
Registered
392 Posts
looks good...not feelin the rims so much but at least they perfectly match... it'll look eveb better we=hen the rims get painted

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I personally dont like the rims but I dont think they look bad. Nice job man, way to be different.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
It looks good. Rims are something I have to get used to...but, overall, looks good....and as far as something forced induction, I'd say go turbo, since you have a Auto. I'm sure that there has been a debate about which is better, Supercharger or Turbo? Just depends on what "YOU" are looking for. Streetable power...I'd suggest Supercharger, but, if you wanted more, go with turbo. But, thats just IMO.

·
Registered
143 Posts
nice ride, im totally feeling the rims bro. good luck with your sc/turbo

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
I like everything but the wheels themselves... IMO, that color or mag blue on a different set of rims would look much better, even with a polished lip.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Looks good. The wheels don't look too bad... maybe a darker shade would look a little better IMO.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
The L-tuned Rays would look sick on that car. Gotta love the blue around the centercaps and on the valve stems. Find some cheap.
What they look like on my car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts