Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today after finally getting tired of not doing shit, i went to Hennessy of Atlanta and bought a new 04 Absolutely Red IS3 5sp w/ black interior. Car had only 12 miles after they got back for giving me a full tank of gas. total purchase was 31K an some change. I will take pictures tomorrow and post them up. i would do it tonight but its dark :oops:

I wanted black but they didnt have none no where in the Southeastern U.S. so i opted for the Red 8)

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
sun5467692 said:
Wow you sound like a rich person
im no where close to rich. im just an average joe, 23 years old making 40k a year working for Wal-Mart Distribution
Do you live with your parents or friends? Because no way you could afford an IS making 40K a year, and having to pay your own housing, utility, and insurance costs.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Tha Reaper said:
sun5467692 said:
im no where close to rich. im just an average joe, 23 years old making 40k a year working for Wal-Mart Distribution
Do you live with your parents or friends? Because no way you could afford an IS making 40K a year, and having to pay your own housing, utility, and insurance costs.
umm, yes you can.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Well, I guess you'd have a few hundred left over each month... Assuming you don't drink, smoke, or waste it on drugs and hookers.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Tha Reaper said:
sun5467692 said:
no i live on my own in MY HOUSE! and who said i stayed alone? no i dont stay with parents and no i dont stay with friends :roll:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Tha Reaper said:
sun5467692 said:
:lol: an IS300 is not an exotic you retard.

I have a used 02 with Nav that I paid for and I take home like 1000 bucks a month...Yeah I live at home but I still make basically nothing and I saved up and bought an IS. Only owe 8 grand on it as of this month... I'd love to make 40k a year.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Your headlights and foglights look darker than normal, are they the new 04 chrome between chrome and black chrome, or is it just twilight?

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my first Red IS3 was sold for personal reasons last year after 3 months of owning it. i Had a Kawasaki that i let my friend ride so i could teach him so he could get his license, well turning a corner, the fucker laid it down and it slide off of a embankment totalling the bike and left him moderately hurt

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
my first Red IS3 was sold for personal reasons last year after 3 months of owning it. i Had a Kawasaki that i let my friend ride so i could teach him so he could get his license, well turning a corner, the f*cker laid it down and it slide off of a embankment totalling the bike and left him moderately hurt
Cool. =)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.