Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today after finally getting tired of not doing shit, i went to Hennessy of Atlanta and bought a new 04 Absolutely Red IS3 5sp w/ black interior. Car had only 12 miles after they got back for giving me a full tank of gas. total purchase was 31K an some change. I will take pictures tomorrow and post them up. i would do it tonight but its dark :oops:

I wanted black but they didnt have none no where in the Southeastern U.S. so i opted for the Red 8)

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
sun5467692 said:
Wow you sound like a rich person
im no where close to rich. im just an average joe, 23 years old making 40k a year working for Wal-Mart Distribution
Do you live with your parents or friends? Because no way you could afford an IS making 40K a year, and having to pay your own housing, utility, and insurance costs.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Tha Reaper said:
sun5467692 said:
im no where close to rich. im just an average joe, 23 years old making 40k a year working for Wal-Mart Distribution
Do you live with your parents or friends? Because no way you could afford an IS making 40K a year, and having to pay your own housing, utility, and insurance costs.
umm, yes you can.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Well, I guess you'd have a few hundred left over each month... Assuming you don't drink, smoke, or waste it on drugs and hookers.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Tha Reaper said:
sun5467692 said:
no i live on my own in MY HOUSE! and who said i stayed alone? no i dont stay with parents and no i dont stay with friends :roll:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Tha Reaper said:
sun5467692 said:
:lol: an IS300 is not an exotic you retard.

I have a used 02 with Nav that I paid for and I take home like 1000 bucks a month...Yeah I live at home but I still make basically nothing and I saved up and bought an IS. Only owe 8 grand on it as of this month... I'd love to make 40k a year.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Your headlights and foglights look darker than normal, are they the new 04 chrome between chrome and black chrome, or is it just twilight?

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your headlights and foglights look darker than normal, are they the new 04 chrome between chrome and black chrome, or is it just twilight?
nah the headlights and foglights for the 04 models are smoked housing matching the rear tails. :p

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my first Red IS3 was sold for personal reasons last year after 3 months of owning it. i Had a Kawasaki that i let my friend ride so i could teach him so he could get his license, well turning a corner, the fucker laid it down and it slide off of a embankment totalling the bike and left him moderately hurt

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
my first Red IS3 was sold for personal reasons last year after 3 months of owning it. i Had a Kawasaki that i let my friend ride so i could teach him so he could get his license, well turning a corner, the f*cker laid it down and it slide off of a embankment totalling the bike and left him moderately hurt
Cool. =)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts