Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

visited dealer off-hours to see if they have any 5spd IS300. They had a black 5spd with smoked tailights.....OMG!! I am in love.

With the recent purchase of my 330I 5spd, I was not planning on buying my IS300 till next year, but I think I will visit them this weekend instead!

I am so pumped up about it too. With parts from HKS, Greddy and TRD out already, I don't have to sweat modding this bad puppy.

Let me tell you, the 330I is a great car, but damn, perf. parts are hard to come by...not much selection, and since I have a modded 98 GSR, I miss having all that selection. Even with rims...not much selection there. For some reason, rims for Jap. imports do not match Bmw, and I'm stuck with 4 or 5 European rim companies. For example, Racing Hart rims look awesome on an IS300 but look outta place on a BMW. I love RH rims but it's not going to work with BMWs.

With an IS300, I'll have more to work with and can really hook that puppy up, and has a much "fresher" and "edgier" look than my 330i.

The best thing though, my wife is also into this stuff, and she'll be taking care of the 330I now. She'll be getting the RD tornado kit for it and some 18'' BBS RH rims. Soon to be followed by ESS supercharger. I can only imagine what I'll put in mine..(I think Greddy exhaust and 18'' Racing Harts M5s will come first though

for those who think I'll "ricen" the IS300, keep ya mouth shut. I'm not buying a 35k car just to make it look like it came from Pepboys.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yeah I just testdrove that car as soon as it came off the truck. Very nice but no 2002 options in it such as full leather, spoiler ,new color or nav so im waiting. The funny thing is the dealers know half as much as I do about the car lol I need a job sellin ISs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
lexluger
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing