Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far the count since I left work at 1:15PM...

1 1990 Honda Civic - car just got frostbite i think
2 Mustang GT's - crawling like they just blew their motor (2mph or less on hwy)
1 Mustang Cobra (black) - flashers on could barely keep the car from fishtailing at 15mph :lol:

1 Infiniti QX4 totalled in a head on collision with a center divider as he blew by me in his almight 4x4 mode as i was going 35mph down the LIE.

(I laughed so hard as I passed him :lol:)

I wonder why SUV drivers think the laws of physics do not apply to themselves during blizzards? :lol: good for those idiots.

BTW.. My COntinental All-Seasons did ok (not spectacular, but not terrible) considering they didnt plow the roads yet.and I actually pulled into a driveway covered by about 10" snowdrift with out sticking half way as usual :lol:

Please posts you Old man winter kills :lol:

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
how bout me fishtailing everywhere :lol: and my bumper took a beating today got hit by a plastic trash can good thing its fine :D

·
Registered
946 Posts
SUVs can take off better but they can't stop any better. I've been passed by several and then see them up the road in the ditch. Those soccer mom drivers don't drive them andy better than a car. Always scares me when they tailgate and it slippery.

·
Registered
123 Posts
suvs

yeah, SUV drivers think they're invincible to old man winter... hahaha... no harsh stories for me yet, cuz my car is in the body shop.. last monday night, got into a wreck with my car... :cry: im still traumatized.. most of the damage was on the driver side front.. lost my foglight, bumper is destroyed, and lost my angel eyes headlights :cry: now i gotta put my stock ones on.. :whine: my poor car,

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
HAHAHA Porsche rear ended , that owner must looked a little pissed.. HAHA oh well he still gets a hearty FU!
serves him right who da fuk drives a porsche when its raining and snowing?

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
lexluger180 said:
BigDaddyRich said:
HAHAHA Porsche rear ended , that owner must looked a little pissed.. HAHA oh well he still gets a hearty FU!
serves him right who da fuk drives a porsche when its raining and snowing?
Rich - Why the anger? :lol: :wink:
I dunno wtf he was doing on the road...but a cop was there with the lights on. He was spun off the road also...and people think the IS is bad in the winter, try driving a frickin' porsche.

BTW, I almost owned myself trying to get home today. The baby rests in the garage tonight unhurt. She's not going out for a few days :chill:

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
i went to my friends shop around 5:30 to go raise my coils... by the time i was finished makin my car look like a 4-wheeler.. mad snow was everywhere...

i was fishtailin everywhere on my stock bald sp9000s trying to get home... i finally made it only to get stuck right in front of my car port! LOL!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I made it home today. A little scary though. Now the IS is sitting in front of home resting. I just got home and there was snow up to and covering my bodykit all around. 12 midnight I am outside sweeping the snow from under my kit so my dad doesn't damage it when he shovels out tomorrow morning. Went in with very wet pants and sneakers though. Oh Well! :D :lol:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lexotic Concepts said:
i went to my friends shop around 5:30 to go raise my coils... by the time i was finished makin my car look like a 4-wheeler.. mad snow was everywhere...

i was fishtailin everywhere on my stock bald sp9000s trying to get home... i finally made it only to get stuck right in front of my car port! LOL!
shoulda traded some parts for some all-seasons or winty's My IS is doing OK (not great on AS's) but enought for me to get around.

HA.... At least u got an indoor garage to work :lol:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
yesterday the parkway was stopped because some guy in a thundercloud IS wrecked his shizz. Front and back completely gone. I was like :eek:
also saw some dude in a 911TT driving in teh snow but hes got AWD so its all good even though i still wouldnt let that beast see snow, BTW, Blizzaks rock :chill:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts