Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Ah, there are some sick backgrounds. I had that Audi R8 one in the snow a while back...

Here's my current one, I found this picture just by randomly searching google images... Thought it was kinda cool, I'm getting a little sick of it already, so I'll probably mix it up here pretty soon. Oh yeah and I also like a clean desktop...

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Ah, there are some sick backgrounds. I had that Audi R8 one in the snow a while back...

Here's my current one, I found this picture just by randomly searching google images... Thought it was kinda cool, I'm getting a little sick of it already, so I'll probably mix it up here pretty soon. Oh yeah and I also like a clean desktop...

What is that bar at the top, and how did you get it?

Also...lets see some wide screen high-res photos people! New 1680x1050 monitor and computer!

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Its a wana-be Mac.
Well that is ever so helpful, thank you so much for adding this content to the thread.

If anybody knows what the actual program is called, I'd greatly appreciate the input.

·
27,116 Posts
This is my current WORK wallpaper...

·
Registered
820 Posts
Well that is ever so helpful, thank you so much for adding this content to the thread.

If anybody knows what the actual program is called, I'd greatly appreciate the input.
Its called an Object Dock. Yeah I guess it looks a bit like a Mac, but it hardly makes Windows a Mac haha.
I just wanted a clean desktop, and I hated icons, this Object Dock takes care of that, its fully adjustable, colors, sizes, icons, etc.

You can get it at ObjectDock - Reviews and free ObjectDock downloads at Download.com

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
101 - 120 of 159 Posts