Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going south on 95, somewhere around 9:00pm last night. a blue IS with an unpainted black rear bumper, dropped real low, tints and exhaust. who was it?? dont be scared, you can admit it. we played chase for about ten or fifteen miles until he finally got in front of me, flashed his hazards real quick and then the kid got dusted. dont know if your on here but that was fun. where u from?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
where on 95? ct?ma?nj?

were there sticker son the windows? if it was in nj i may know who it was

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
def dont know. i was thinkign it was this latin kid angelo here in nj

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
weird.
No one I know.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
cwest said:
going south on 95, somewhere around 9:00pm last night. a blue IS with an unpainted black rear bumper, dropped real low, tints and exhaust. who was it?? dont be scared, you can admit it. we played chase for about ten or fifteen miles until he finally got in front of me, flashed his hazards real quick and then the kid got dusted. dont know if your on here but that was fun. where u from?
My rear bumper is painted...My front bumper isn't painted...That was my blinker not my hazards...And if you consider flying by someone while they're slowing down to take an exit dusting them well then yeah you sure showed me

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
a yo. you def threw your hazards on. anyways... where you from??

thought you was ready to race...

and the rear bumper definetly wasn't painted, it couldn't have been you

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I bet you 7.99 it's painted...I actually crashed into a wall earlier that day and my car was begining to vibrate viloently so I decided to head home...Don't remember the hazards...Thats what happens when you smoke that shit...I'm from medford...What part of this water logged state do you hail from

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
cwest said:
MA, from saugus to burlington.
Thats right by where I work.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
from billerica... i still cant believe that it was you cause the rear bumper didn't look painted at all. and you weren't getting off the exit cause as soon as i passed you you pulled into the fast lane, and i was in the slow lane. i actually had to pass in the breakdown lane to get around this van in front of me. do u remember what color my car is??

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Split2nd said:
Thats right by where I work.

lolz thats a long stretch from Saugus to Burlington.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya thats a long stretch, but we cruised the whole thing. split2nd works at tweeter or circuit city, one of the 2, his name is pat, whattup pat. i still need to come by and meet ya

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
cwest said:
ya thats a long stretch, but we cruised the whole thing. split2nd works at tweeter or circuit city, one of the 2, his name is pat, whattup pat. i still need to come by and meet ya
Yea, I work at Circuit. Do you have an MSM IS with a Cwest front? If that is your car, I saw it at the mall tonight. I was out lookin for surround sound stands.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Split2nd said:
Yea, I work at Circuit. Do you have an MSM IS with a Cwest front? If that is your car, I saw it at the mall tonight. I was out lookin for surround sound stands.

did you see me hah I was at Chillis

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
no one ever sees me
i'm the muffin man

Reactions: adamsheehy
1 - 16 of 16 Posts