Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
8,107 Posts
First of all, you're crazy to admit tax fraud online - cause it doesn't matter if the income is legal or not, if you don't declare it, it's illegal. Now I'm all for avoiding taxes, I'm just saying don't talk about it to people you don't trust.
About the lease, they won't lease you an expensive car with a $20k income. But it depends on your credit history. There are a lot of sweet cars that don't cost $50k, why not lease a used M3?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Seems like if you were to give them a BIG enough downpayment, they wouldnt care. Likewise, they really wouldn't ask "where did someone making 20k a year come up with 20k down for a car".

Point is I doubt theres ANY way you can get away with financing an IS with a "20k/yr" income. Try to get as much money together for a downpayment. Maybe if you belong to a credit union you can get a fat loan from them for a downpayment, then be paying off Lexus financing and the credit union.

Of course, dont know how much of a loan from the bank/credit union you could get with a small income.

Yep....seems like a "situation" to me..heh.

·
Registered
98 Posts
anything over 9,999 is audited AUTOMATICALLY by the IRS and reported instantly to protect all business trans actions, better to wait a month, look in the dupont registry or on line and pay cash for the whole thing from an independent party.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Solution:

1. Ask a close friend of yours to open a personal home business or somethin'
2. "Pay" him 40K for goods or services For Example, pay him as a technical consultant for your personal finance or somethin'
3. Then, ask him to buy the car and you pay insurance for both him and yourselves. (Use him as primary driver, for cheap)
4. Pay him $100 bucks a month for all the trouble to cause him.
5. He leases the car, you drive the car.

How's that sound?

P.S: Treat this post as a joke though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Tell me where I can get a $45,000 a year under the table job!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, You could get away with applyimg for a lease listing $65,000 a year for incone. The lending institution doesn't care if you report it to unkie sam or not, but it will hurn you in the future if say you apply for a mortage, and when you show your w2's they don't jive with the income report from your leasing company (they check). So if you're not planning on buying a house within the next 4-5 years, you should be ok. And let me know if this job is hiring - unless it's dealing not so leagal fun stuff (wink).

·
Registered
30 Posts
wxup 5: have a great time with your is300. if i were you (thank god i am not), i would set aside about 40% of your secondary income just in case. you can even park it off shore (just NOT in domestic bank accounts under your ss #).

the irs does not like unreported income. they don't care half as much if you claim too much deductions, but an audit could ruin you. save up for the rainy day: they don't want to send you to jail as much as they just want the money!

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by WXUP 5:
thanks you guys... I splashed a little water in my face and realized I should "settle" (used VERY loosely) for an IS300. =) why am I not as disappointed as I thought I would be? <wink>

show me how to sell drugs like u do ?? jk!!

teach me, PM ME!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
is300soon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing