1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
what's the offset?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I'm 99% sure the offset is 38mm. If I'm correct on this offset with the rim width it won't work.

-Yamaha Dave

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
it may be ok if you are stock height and remain stock height

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
baadhabit said:
those are identical to the HP wheels. search for pics. you'll see that they stick out a little from the fenders. wont be so bad if youre at stock height or lowered just a tad

yes they are identical to the hp evo's...however mine do not stick out. I have 18x8's, with a 38 offset. I am lowered on s-techs. I have no rubbing and they dont stick out at all...here are some pics...for some reason I seem to be the only one on .net that has these wheels without any rubbing at all! And I am lowered on s-techs...weird, but I am not complain. I love the way it looks!!

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
ElusiveIS said:
^^ that looks sweet! good job.
Thanks a lot!! I love the way it looks.....low and mean! In the pictures...its hard to even capture the exact look. I have a lot more pics in my webpage if you are interested! :cool:

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
they aiiiight

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Im petris he has them on his car also..he can send you a pic.. the offsets make them sit outside the fender. Looks a bit funny. Plus he cant drop the car or he will bottom out.. make sure you get the right offset for those wheels...

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Im petris he has them on his car also..he can send you a pic.. the offsets make them sit outside the fender. Looks a bit funny. Plus he cant drop the car or he will rub on the fenders . make sure you get the right offset for those wheels...

·
Registered
387 Posts
get them in black with the lip

1 - 20 of 21 Posts