Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched for like 2 hours. Does anybody know where the oil pressure sending unit it on the 2JZ? Would it be on the same location on the GTE as the GE? My friends been looking for it behind the A/C compressor unit but can't find it.

GTE block owners?? Any info on this?

FYI its for a Apexi EL gauge

Thanks

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The oil pressure switch is forward of the oil filter on the IS 300 and VVTi models of 2JZ. The oil pressure switch is in a different position from the older 2JZ-GTE I think which had it close to where our VVTi is now.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so you dont know where it is on the GTE motor? Anybody? pictures or diagrams?

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
if i remember correctly, its behind the a/c compressor, which is why most supra guys buy our oil filter bolt, which is tapped for an oil pressure outlet

why do you ask about the GTE block, do you own an IS or supra?

-gte

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IS300GTE said:
if i remember correctly, its behind the a/c compressor, which is why most supra guys buy our oil filter bolt, which is tapped for an oil pressure outlet

why do you ask about the GTE block, do you own an IS or supra?

-gte
I own a IS.

AltezzaBob said:
I've searched for like 2 hours. Does anybody know where the oil pressure sending unit it on the 2JZ? Would it be on the same location on the GTE as the GE? My friends been looking for it behind the A/C compressor unit but can't find it.

GTE block owners?? Any info on this?

FYI its for a Apexi EL gauge

Thanks
My friend owns the Supra. And you have a oil filter bolt for sale? Could i get it from you immediately? Overnight or whenever. It'll be to 92835 California. Thanks Let me know GTE.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.