Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a stupid question but do any of you know if we can get an oil change at any dealership or is one restricted to getting the oil change at the dealership they bought the IS from? Just curious to know cuz I'm almost up for my second oil change and there's a closer dealership where I work..

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by DMX:
This may be a stupid question but do any of you know if we can get an oil change at any dealership or is one restricted to getting the oil change at the dealership they bought the IS from? Just curious to know cuz I'm almost up for my second oil change and there's a closer dealership where I work..

Thanks...
Lexus dealers are required to service any Lexus car.

------------------
cardinal
'01 Silver/Black
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17"

·
Registered
33 Posts
I asked the Lexus dealer, he said oil changes could be done at my local Toyota dealer. All other check ups and maintainance had to be done at a Lexus dealer.

I this maybe special to my area, the nearest Lexus dealer is 60 miles away and the nearest Toyota dealer is 5.

Farch

·
Registered
344 Posts
Don't know how it is where you live, but when I got my Lexus serviced this weekend, there was 4-5 of us waiting for our cars. Next door at the Toyota dealer, there was at least 30 people in the waiting room. Hope you don't run into long waits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts