Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
miami is still going to rape them. clarett is amazing but he cant play every play. ohio st squeezes by their opponents. miami is going to destroy ohio state. granted, ohio st is a great team but they will never beat miami

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
TexIS300 said:
miami is still going to rape them. clarett is amazing but he cant play every play. ohio st squeezes by their opponents. miami is going to destroy ohio state. granted, ohio st is a great team but they will never beat miami
OSU has been shutting down teams left and right...they'll do the same to whoever goes to the desert w/ them.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Imo, I think OSU is like the 2001 Chicago Bears. Just getting by each game. This year is a fluke! They are hella lucky!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
lexowner said:
Imo, I think OSU is like the 2001 Chicago Bears. Just getting by each game. This year is a fluke! They are hella lucky!
And you are living in the past if u still use terms such as "hella"

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
lexowner said:
very true! I just don't think they deserve to be there.

Oh and did you see how stupid their fans are! God some people can be fucking retarded.

Oh also can someone answer this question for me...Why is it called THE Ohio State University? That is like the lamest thing ever for a college to do.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
i'm more of a notre dame hater, but i rather dislike the big 10 in general....except for purdue since my fiancé attends there and penn state because joe paterno kicks ass, they have sweet uniforms, and their was this old dude who always sat in the row behind my family in church when i was a little kid went there.

ohio st and michigan top my list of big 10 schools i look upon with contempt and disdain. i hope whomever ohio state plays kicks the buckeyes ass. I have to give it to them for going undefeated, but those last three games...those wins are uglier than most of ND's wins this season.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
ITALIAN LEX said:
lexowner said:
very true! I just don't think they deserve to be there.

Oh and did you see how stupid their fans are! God some people can be fucking retarded.

Oh also can someone answer this question for me...Why is it called THE Ohio State University? That is like the lamest thing ever for a college to do.
Well..maybe if u lived in a city of over 1 million people and have a winning team..you'd understand what happens...

·
Registered
426 Posts
I prefer people to hate cause it lets the Bucks continue to move along without expectations. As for Miami, they still have to get past Syracuse and Tech so there is no promises they'll be headed to Tempe either. They have had some pretty ugly wins as of late also. Remember who said this.. Defense wins championships. If you can keep the other team from scoring alot of points, which OSU has been quite good at this year, you don't have to score too many of your own to win the football game. And to all the haters that say the Buckeyes have no business playing for the championship, where are the other six unbeaten teams from a month ago? I would say that running the table in the NCAA this year is quite an accomplishment in itself. None of those teams lost to teams that would be considered powerhouses. Everyone has pretty good teams and it is a battle every week just to remain unbeaten.

·
Registered
8 Posts
those canes are off the canes. I wont count ohio state out if they are playing miami because if you watched the 1992 sugar bowl miami against alabama it was the same thing. No one thought miami could lose and Alabama struggled there way to get there. Alabama ended up killing miaim. Im a big miami fan so I hope that not to be repeated but dount count Ohio State out. Even though they have won ugly, they are 13-0 and that is real tough to do. Ohhhhhhh C....A....N.....E....S.... CANES!

·
Registered
8 Posts
those canes are off the chain. I wont count ohio state out if they are playing miami because if you watched the 1992 sugar bowl miami against alabama it was the same thing. No one thought miami could lose and Alabama struggled there way to get there. Alabama ended up killing miaim. Im a big miami fan so I hope that not to be repeated but dount count Ohio State out. Even though they have won ugly, they are 13-0 and that is real tough to do. Ohhhhhhh C....A....N.....E....S.... CANES!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
LXS4Ross said:
Thank you!! Somebody who knows what the deal is.8)
I love OSU..half of my family went there..and I was at the Rose Bowl when they won the Championship a few years ago.
Yeah, I am a huge fan too. You must mean that game against Arizona State back in 97. Actually, they won the game, but didn't win the championship....Florida finished #1 that year in the AP & USA Today/CNN polls. They were #2 I believe.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok heres my top ten

1. ohio state-DEFENSE BABY
2. miami-only because they are undefeated
3. oklahoma-actually better than um
4. iowa-tough
5. georgia-unproven
6. texas-beaten but still dangerous
7. kansas st- sure as hell better than usc
8. usc-overrated like a motherfucker
9. washington st-once was a solid #3
10. notre dame-defense like a motherfucker

please blast me i love it :crazy:

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
primetime69 said:
ok heres my top ten

1. ohio state-DEFENSE BABY
2. miami-only because they are undefeated
3. oklahoma-actually better than um
4. iowa-tough
5. georgia-unproven
6. texas-beaten but still dangerous
7. kansas st- sure as hell better than usc
8. usc-overrated like a motherf*cker
9. washington st-once was a solid #3
10. notre dame-defense like a motherf*cker

please blast me i love it :crazy:
Here's my top few

1. Miami - 32? game win streak, defending national champs. They stay here until somone knocks them off.

2. Oklahoma - as much as i hate to admit it, they are the playing the best out there right now. They've come back with a vengeance after their loss.

3. Iowa - co big 10 champs, 1 bad 3rd quarter away from an undefeated season.

4. Ohio St. - Great team when RB is health, kind of suck otherwise. Seem to play down to level of competition....see purdue and illinois

5. Notre Dame - great defense, crappy offense improving, but hard to look bad against rutgers.

6. K-state

7. Georgia

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
12 Participants
IS-F-I-Found
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing