Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup - I'm in Japan suddenly for work, for 2 weeks, just wanted you guys to know there are Altezzas everywhere, and they look sweet! Also tons of STi Subbys and Skylines (mostly older ones). Tons of EVO 6s too. Not a 350Z in G35c in sight, though I've seen a few G35 sedans, looking like the Missouri steaming into Tokyo Bay. This place is heaven for Jap car enthusiasts!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
I cannot believe you lived there and yet spelled ohayou gozaimasu in whatever krayzee way you just did. I am shocked and appaled, sir.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i'll be there in a month...how cold is it??? where you at??? i'll be in hiroshima most of the time...

·
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I spell "ohayo" the way they spell it (in romaji), it'll sound stupid. "Ohio" is better. :) Every chance I get I like to butcher their language, as payback for the thousands of bastardized English sayings they write on their candy bars and drink cans. Almost nobody will speak English to me around here, so I'm stuck using my Japanese.
I'm in Yamanashi, armpit of Japan except for the gorgeous scenery. Mt. Fuji looks amazing right now, and there's a 2003 blue STi parked right in front in the parking lot. :) It's not that cold, maybe 40 F, some snow on the ground - it snowed in Tokyo recently too.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
watashi wa anata no uchi bakuhatsu shimasu!!! KUSU TABEMASU!!!

hehehe. This is all 2 years of japanese w/ a teacher that don't know japanese got me.

·
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When you're throwing insults around, probably best not to use the polite form. :)

mattssi said:

hehehe. This is all 2 years of japanese w/ a teacher that don't know japanese got me.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
ckolsen said:
When you're throwing insults around, probably best not to use the polite form. :)

mattssi said:

AHAHA...so i geuss it would be more like kusu taberu!!! :p :p :p

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
sada tai my dame, sada tai.

Oh nevermind, thats Pootie Tang language.

·
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think he means "kuso"? I think "kusu" is some kind of vegetable, not sure. :)
Guess it would "kuso tabee!" Japanese ain't good for cursing, English is much better.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
15 Participants
HyperMKIV
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing