Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

SORRY... to wasted your time on this... i think that accord is super nasty anyone agree with me?
tell me what u think about this...

thank you

[This message has been edited by Love My Silver IS300 (edited October 09, 2000).]

·
Registered
841 Posts
The license plate holder for one of the accord is UGLY. My god, why would you do such a thing. WAHAHAHAHA...

[This message has been edited by JChen (edited October 09, 2000).]

·
Registered
7 Posts
why compare apples to oranges??? the IS is in a different class than a cheesy accord...the cars above are NASTY as in NASTY

·
Registered
257 Posts
good lord.....i'd give the last few a ticket for being toooo ugly. Can you say "leaks in the rain?"

·
Registered
571 Posts
the last two aren't for me.....they are beyond rice. (although I think those cars are more for the lowrider-type caliente group rather than import performance boys).

The first one is not too bad, (although many of you would call it rice because of IS tailights) but personally, it's decal free and clean, and looks better than a stock accord.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I agree...the first white Accord doesn't look too bad. The spoiler is a little too much though. The other two are just plain ugly.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I've had bowel movements that looked better than those....in fact I am having one now just looking at them....

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ya the first white one doesn't look so bad from the front, the back however is another story.... that other pic looks like a Lancer Evo and a Volvo 550 had a kid and then an IS300 pee'd on it...

I have no idea what that last guy is trying to do with that wing? What's the point of putting on such a thing? Like he goes over a 100 or something and needs downforce to turn....

I will admit that these are pretty out there... and that's what the car owner wants

·
Registered
106 Posts
Oh God, what the heck was going through those ex mini-truck drivers minds? No offense to anyone who likes that stuff but I think that you should keep the car as simple as possible. They look all show and no go.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
I've had bowel movements that looked better than those....in fact I am having one now just looking at them....
Hope you had a great time cleaning up your mess!!!!! HA! HA!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Originally posted by vvtipwr:
the last two aren't for me.....they are beyond rice. (although I think those cars are more for the lowrider-type caliente group rather than import performance boys).

The first one is not too bad, (although many of you would call it rice because of IS tailights) but personally, it's decal free and clean, and looks better than a stock accord.
Whoever thought of those must have serious hemmoroid-flare-ups.....

I agree that they're beyond rice......more like burnt-rice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts