Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsing through yahoo japan and came across recent Altezza Gita pics and meets. Enjoy.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's what they do on the Motherland! =)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Usdm taste FTW =]
haha! Not all of them are that bad. lol

I'm surprised a friend of mine didn't show his.

Special mention then:
Nice.^ Post more pics if you have any.

must be a girl owner.....
What if it wasnt.....lol

Wowza! So much awesomeness! Thanks for sharing.
:)

I like #6 a lot, although it looks like it's trying to be a beamer
Me too, but it still looks better than any beamer. haha

·
Registered
838 Posts
Dont know how i missed this thread, nice find on the pics, the first picture was such a perfect row i thought i was a car dealership or something, cant believe not one aftermarket spoiler in that whole row of cars. I need to try some TRD gita sides.......

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dont know how i missed this thread, nice find on the pics, the first picture was such a perfect row i thought i was a car dealership or something, cant believe not one aftermarket spoiler in that whole row of cars. I need to try some TRD gita sides.......
I know, perfect parking! I wish we had a meet like this in the states. I was thinking the same thing on aftermarket spoilers. I guess its something that is super rare global wide, for an aftermarket spoiler.

On the TRD Gita sides...which one is it?

Noticed the splitter on this one.....interesting.

Sweet! Is it just me or does it seem like there a lot of active SportCross owners now?
Yeah, it does seem to be. I think a lot of the original Sportcross owners are starting to part ways. I think they tended to be family or older owners because of the wagon style, so the Sportcrosses were held onto longer. Did I make sense? lol

·
Registered
838 Posts
I know, perfect parking! I wish we had a

On the TRD Gita sides...which one is it?

Noticed the splitter on this one.....interesting.
The sides on the white one. do we have a part number on those somewhere? the trd parts website doesnt reference it, i dont think atleast.

I noticed that, something that has been rumbling around my head lately since i want a little bit lowered look, without lowering it the car more.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The sides on the white one. do we have a part number on those somewhere? the trd parts website doesnt reference it, i dont think atleast.

I noticed that, something that has been rumbling around my head lately since i want a little bit lowered look, without lowering it the car more.
We should somewhere.....your the king of finding everything online, I'm surprised you don't have the part #. :p

Looking at these Gita's with the TRD sides.....now makes me want one too. lol I really like it.

I think it's a nice touch, something like that would look pretty good on your front bumper.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
838 Posts
Looking at these Gita's with the TRD sides.....now makes me want one too. lol I really like it.
um... I call first dibs. lol

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice! What kind of sides and bumper is that? Thanks for posting. Tell him his Gita is nicely modded and congrats on the lil one!

I also have a little one on the way.....Sept 4th due date. =)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts