Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man i crashed my car a couple hours ago...the pain...the whole rear end is jacked...the rear rim sits sideways, just driving it home was like a long drift.

my pour car...and my pour wallet...

WHY!?!?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dunno if they will...since i swerved out of the way and side swiped a pole...and the other guy took off.

i have a feeling that the screwing will begin soon...its too late to call insurance...god i hope the will help...this is my first accident ever.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
hmm..i had a similar accident in which a guy cut me off and i swerved to avoid and flipped my car over. since i didnt hit the guy, he took off. luckily i had a witness, so my insurance wasnt sent to the crapper. good luck w/ your case, hopefully you wont get shafted too bad.

-eric

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
sometimes its better off to get hit. you might wanna call the po's to see if there were any witnesses. hope everthing turns ok, insurance will probably cover it so dont trip! chill man, chill

·
Registered
18 Posts
Elite_IS3 said:
Oh man i crashed my car a couple hours ago...the pain...the whole rear end is jacked...the rear rim sits sideways, just driving it home was like a long drift.

my pour car...and my pour wallet...

WHY!?!?
i guess i wasn't the only one in Cali who lost his baby today! my poor little honey did a solo spin out on the on-ramp of the northbound I110 in Wilmington at exactly 0630pst and guess what, SHE WAS TOTALLED, thanks to that damn wall :pissed: ... but luckily i wasn't hurt and no one else was involved...i knoe it's gonna hurt my wallet for sure but heck, life is full of this, so i'll get on with my life and deal with it...btw fellas, what's a better color off-white or intense blue...yep i'm still getting an IS!!! :p and like what my namesake said about 50+ years ago...I SHALL RETURN!!! :x

R.I.P my beloved one...it has been fun and thanks for keeping me alive, i owe u one...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
dang man i feel bad for you....hope insureance is good to you...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
everything worked out ok...THANK GOD...but does anyone know a good bodyshop or place i should take it for the quote??i live in Sacramento CA area.

i hope to get it as close as possible to its original state, even though i know it wont ride the same after this.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Elite_IS3 said:
everything worked out ok...THANK GOD...but does anyone know a good bodyshop or place i should take it for the quote??i live in Sacramento CA area.

i hope to get it as close as possible to its original state, even though i know it wont ride the same after this.
u knoe what dude, my friend/mechanic/adviser told me it would be better to take it back to your dealer...if they have a body shop...but then again, it all depends on the insurance companie's decisison...which in my case i hope would favor me, i.e. declare the thing as a total loss...no matter how painful it would be to my wallet, at least i'd get a brand new ride...safe for me and my baby boy :wink: ...just my .02

1 - 13 of 13 Posts