Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking for 18" rims and came across this one deal where some guy is selling Gunmetal Volks Te37 18x7.5 5x114.3 but the offset is +48mm. I read somewhere that our car is suppose to be +40mm. Is there some way I can make it fit or not worth the trouble? I really would like to try to make it work if possible. I have it lowered 1" all around with Eibachs and my car is graphite pearl. Thanks for any suggestions and opinions.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
that offset should be ok, it will be tucked into the fenderwells pretty good. If you want to push it out more then you could just add a 5mm spacer.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- Thats the EXACT size I have...
- VOLK TE37 (bronze) +48 offset, 18x7.5... using 225.40.18 tires
- I got +48 offset so my shlt could TUCK :chill:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you have passengers in the back seats..do you find any rubbing on the fenderwall? Hey, how dropped is that IS300?

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
mpbruin108 said:
When you have passengers in the back seats..do you find any rubbing on the fenderwall? Hey, how dropped is that IS300?
- no, no rubbing... only when doing u-turns or turns that require the wheel to be turned all the way...
- HKS coilovers

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
dut said:
- Thats the EXACT size I have...
- VOLK TE37 (bronze) +48 offset, 18x7.5... using 225.40.18 tires
- I got +48 offset so my shlt could TUCK :chill:

I think you should have gotten the center caps.

..BTW... everytime i see your car (especially in person), it makes me wanna dump my shit too. :D

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
kraze8 said:

..BTW... everytime i see your car (especially in person), it makes me wanna dump my sh*t too. :D
- I'm still waiting for those... don't even ask :pissed:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think you should of gotten the center caps too. Okay, so I'll try to get those gunmetal sets. Thanks man! I like that grill, where did you get that?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
dut said:
kraze8 said:

..BTW... everytime i see your car (especially in person), it makes me wanna dump my sh*t too. :D
- I'm still waiting for those... don't even ask :pissed:
maybe you'll get them for by Christmas. :lol:

how was your first ride on the bike this past weekend?

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
kraze8 said:
maybe you'll get them for by Christmas. :lol:

how was your first ride on the bike this past weekend?
- It was tight!!!... we went to P.B and then went to mission... I hit about 110 until I realized I have to "break-in" my bike... :crazy:

(damn, we always threadjackin')

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
dut said:
- It was tight!!!... we went to P.B and then went to mission... I hit about 110 until I realized I have to "break-in" my bike... :crazy:

(damn, we always threadjackin')

damn, you got balls dude.... :eek: I haven't even went past 90MPH in my IS300. :lol:

so I guess you guys hung out in front of "Cafe Krema" with the rest of the bikers in PB eh?

(threadjackin' foolios) :lol:

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
kraze8 said:
damn, you got balls dude.... :eek: I haven't even went past 90MPH in my IS300. :lol:

so I guess you guys hung out in front of "Cafe Krema" with the rest of the bikers in PB eh?

(threadjackin' foolios) :lol:
- nah, we went to DA KINES because KHRISPY (black guy named khris) was hungry...

·
Registered
384 Posts
130 MPH, NO SHIT. NO COPS DARE PULL ME OVER. HAVE THIS CAR FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. THEY KNOW WHO I AM, BUT WONT BOTHER STOPING ME. HEHEHE. TROOPERS AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
MannyBlaze said:
130 MPH, NO sh*t. NO COPS DARE PULL ME OVER. HAVE THIS CAR FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. THEY KNOW WHO I AM, BUT WONT BOTHER STOPING ME. HEHEHE. TROOPERS AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME
ok speedy gonzales..... :roll:

lay off the CAPSLOCK dude.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
kraze8 said:
MannyBlaze said:
130 MPH, NO sh*t. NO COPS DARE PULL ME OVER. HAVE THIS CAR FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. THEY KNOW WHO I AM, BUT WONT BOTHER STOPING ME. HEHEHE. TROOPERS AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME
ok speedy gonzales..... :roll:

lay off the CAPSLOCK dude.

- stop fucking babbling

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay, I settled for the Volks TE37 Gunmetal. Do you think it'll look MOST (excuse the bad grammar) hot with a Graphite Pearl IS300 or a different color?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts