Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This meet originated from Club Lexus, but anyone on My.IS is welcome to go. Just put your name on the list if you're serious about going. Hope to see you there!

Alright guys, I know I already created a thread about this. But, it was getting a little too messy. So, I decided to make an official one to set everything straight.

Basically, we are going to have a meet just before the winter holidays. And right after Thanksgiving I guess. Here's the info below, please kindly sign your name if your attending and we'll see you there. And if your wondering how to join EAS come to the this meet, and I'll fill you in. If you need to order stickers, it's in the other thread, and me and Shonn will go fill in your orders. It's important to submit them before tomorrow in the other threads if you wish to recieve them faster.

MEET INFO:
When: November 30, 2008 (11/30/2008)
Where: XXX Root Beer Drive-in
Address: 98 NE Gilman Blvd.
Issaquah, WA
Phone number: 1(425)392-1266
Time: Be at the burger place at 11:30

Pre-meet: For north enders
At northgate mall in front of Toys R US at 10:30 roll out 11:00
For south enders
Meet at the crossings at 10:25-10:30ish roll out 11:00ish
***On a side note please bring extra cash with you to get the stickers, and because your going to buy burgers you'll need to.

Thanks! I hope everyone can attend this, whether if you have been a regular meet attender or not. I would love to have you there to meet you guys. See you guys there, hope you don't let me down! :):thumbup:
Updated List (as of 11/29/08):

1) LEXveryG8
2) markeezy
3) blksc300t
4) aharvin (not attending anymore)
5) IS3_FTW
6) Mr 425
7) is300chris
8) NW_IS300
9) scshinobi
10) metalgear
11) davidsong
12) JP2SEA
13) Shonn
14) Kevin.Tran (maybe)
15) MkiiiSupra
16) nyoko
17) pnyboy27 (maybe)
18)TRD_Power (most likely)
19)
20)

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
dang no one posts on here anymore. everyone moved to CL.
DUH....:lol:

It was announced at the last Big PNW meet:p
"if your not on CL, then join now!" :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts