141 - 160 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ridgewood, New Jersey.
Population: 25,000.
Get this: 3 SX in town
Mine: 2004 Black
Also a graphite gray and a white SX frequently spotted in town.

·
Registered
326 Posts
hmm there must be something about small towns that attract sportcrosses. i live in a city that has a population of 20k, and there's another black sportcross two blocks up from where i live :suspiciou

NJX said:
Ridgewood, New Jersey.
Population: 25,000.
Get this: 3 SX in town
Mine: 2004 Black
Also a graphite gray and a white SX frequently spotted in town.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
I used to live in Hyde Park, and on Westshore S of Gandy. I loved it there.

Enjoy the SportCross, I love mine, and there is a ton of info on here, just search around and soak it in.

·
Registered
166 Posts
'02 in Atlanta

Just relocated from Big-D. Damn Romo!
I got Huper Optic tint about six months ago and couldn't have made a better decision.
Anybody else make this choice?? If so, any feedback?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey atljoe, where are you getting your sportx serviced? Can you recommend some tires and where to buy?? I just relocated to atl and could use some advice. In bigD I had a trusted lexus mechanic but cant find one here with a simple search.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Chauncey that thing is sweet.

Do you know what the suspension compenents are made up of? Thing sits real nice.

So jealous of the RG-Rs and Stoptech brakes, that thing is bad.

What are you plans for it?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Squareback said:
Chauncey that thing is sweet.

Do you know what the suspension compenents are made up of? Thing sits real nice.

So jealous of the RG-Rs and Stoptech brakes, that thing is bad.

What are you plans for it?
Hey Squareback... thanks... Um as far as the suspension, its stock struts with "RoadMagnet" springs from the fine people @ TEAM LEXUS. Its sits real low, maybe a little too low for my liking because I'm constantly rubbing. I'm not really too hardcare into the mod thing, the same can not be said for my friend who's constantly telling me I need to boost the car (thats his boosted grey IS300 which hasn't moved in 3 months LOL). I got the standard bolt ons, intake, exhaust and a strut bar, other than that, I don't plan on getting any Super charging or Turbo-ing it. Too risky and too expensive for my liking. The only thing I'll probably do within in the next couple months is nitrous and coil-over suspension so I won't rub too much. I dont need constant power, I just want it available when I need it :)

PS.
BBS RS-GT's, not RS-GR's ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
141 - 160 of 447 Posts