Lexus IS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Wow...two green ones in a row. I looked at a green one, and I liked it but my wife hated it. It was the only one I have ever seen. It even had full leather.

Welcome and lets see some pics.

As far as mods, review and search the Go Fast section, all your answers will be there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Providence, RI. In the 'hood, yo...

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Welcome to the site, search around, as most questions you will have, have been covered.

Lets see some pics of you ride.

·
V8 Sportcross
603 Posts
jamgolf said:
Just got a blue '02 Sportcross with 25K miles on it. I am located in Fort Worth Texas.
Welcome :)
Was this the one that Sewell Lexus had? Loaded w/ Nav?

If you see a Yellow sportcross, it's probably safe to assume it's me. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Brad Bedell said:
Welcome :)
Was this the one that Sewell Lexus had? Loaded w/ Nav?

If you see a Yellow sportcross, it's probably safe to assume it's me. :)

No we got this one at Carmax (Texas stadium). I test drove the IS350 at Sewell a few weeks ago but at that time I wasn't considering an IS300 or SX. Went to carmax to get my ES300 appraised and saw this IS300 SX there. Wife said it makes more financial sense - so we got it - even though we were not there to buy anything.

But I've had my eye on SportCross for years. 3 years ago I got a C230 coupe and at that time I was considering a SportCross as well.

Will look out for the yellow SX :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Charleston, SC

Charleston, SC (registered)
Traverse City, MI (location for the next month)
Atlanta, GA (hopeful new location)

I bought my black 2002 Sportcross several months ago with 15K miles in Chicago. I'm currently in Northern Michigan and it was the closest Sportcross available and happened to be in my favorite color so it was destiny:) I'm a business traveller from SC so you might see it anywhere. It's currently stock. I have to wait to get back home for a while to install my Viper 971 alarm; Alpine IVA-W200 double DIN touch screen DVD player with IPOD control and optical output to my Alpine D/A convertor, Class-T amps, Type R components; and tire pressure monitoring system. I'm also considering installing an in car computer for navigation, wireless internet, and ECM interfacing. I do plan on upgrading the brakes, installing the Tein Flex system with the controller, and maybe the SRT turbo kit if I go that crazy. Not much plans for the exterior other than replacing the plastic grills, buffing the paint, and maybe upgrading to 18" rims. It's nice to not have any bills:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
GGP in dallas

121 - 140 of 450 Posts