4. ANYTIME - John
5. dayvers - dave
6. soareyes - Stan
7. FatboyxFatlex - also a John

--im in the pic with mr. davers

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Thanks for everybody who has posted to date. Good turn out for the first day. I repped people up to dayvers, before my rep gun ran out of bullets, once it reloads I will continue down the line.

If you know a SportCross owner that hasn't posted yet, show them this post.

Anytime aka John, we need to see more pics of you ride, it looks awesome! Start another post in the SportCross forum with some pics of your ride.

Soareyes aka Stan, that picture of your car on the race track is sweet. Start a new post and show us some more pics and stories on the track with the SportCross. I was thinking of doing a little AutoX myself.

If you haven't posted yet, we would love to hear from you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i been seeing a lot in my area. malibu, hollywood and bev hills.

White sportx on sunset, a yellow one in brentwood (looks hot)
Graphite pearl downtown LA, a black on in silverlake and my silver one in the palisades

·
Registered
235 Posts
Squareback said:
Soareyes aka Stan, that picture of your car on the race track is sweet. Start a new post and show us some more pics and stories on the track with the SportCross. I was thinking of doing a little AutoX myself.
Here's a pic of my current "track" car. Its a street legal replica of a 1960's era Lotus 7, called a Birkin S3. Nearly 200 hp and weighs only 1300 lbs!

I got interested in doing track days after attending a Lexus Driving School event at California Speedway several years ago. After doing about half a dozen track day events with the Sportcross, I decided to get something with more performance but still affordable, hence the 7.

·
Photographer
3,212 Posts
sorry been AWOL for awhile... wife gave birth to a baby girl. now I'm back to work, and back to .net, haha

1. Squareback - Al
2. Silksdj
3. Derit - Chris
4. ANYTIME - John
5. dayvers - dave
6. soareyes - Stan
8. deejaysyke - Rich

JoeZ/K&N/Greddy EVO2/SSR GT1/stock Nav/Teck

·
Registered
679 Posts
silksdj's sporty

Latest pics of my Sporty.... :) Need to touch up the lip.....It's been banged around a bit by brother in law :(

1. Squareback - Al
2. Silksdj
3. Derit - Chris
4. ANYTIME - John
5. dayvers - dave
6. soareyes - Stan
8. deejaysyke - Rich

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Silk looks good +rep to you man.

Silk are you still on stock shocks? If not which ones? I bought some Eibachs and I want to put them on soon, but weighing if I want to use stock, Bilstein HD, and Tokico HP.

Also Dayvers are you on stock shocks with your H-Techs?

·
Registered
679 Posts
thanks guys

Dayvers: The HP Evo's are 18x8 with 38+ offset. Had to do some fender modding in the back though. Would give you some rep but says I need to give to someone others first i owe you one man :)

Squareback: I'm dropped on Tein S-Techs which is a really low drop. Lower than they advertise but it rides great with them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
silk: well done! looks great; all the parts come together nicely.

8,700 mi; stock - only change is a s2000 antenna.

·
V8 Sportcross
603 Posts
02 in Dallas TX here :)

This is how it looks when I got it. I need to detail it and blow some paint on the bumpers. All in all, I got a great deal on it.

This car came out of the LA California area, Anyone know the car?

-Brad

101 - 120 of 447 Posts