Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Richmond, Virginia

I have a 2003, black with tan leather, but I had to have it shipped from Florida. I've seen only one other, a silver/black 2002 that convinced me that I should get one. I love it!

·
Registered
29 Posts
In addition to the ones SlvrSportCrossforme listed in Northern, VA, there is a blue one, a white one, and the black one I am driving.

SlvrSprotCrossforme if you frequent 28 near Dulles Town Center, I've spotted you a few times from my black Sportcross and waved, if not there is at least one more silver one in Northern, VA. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
nickg.va said:
SlvrSprotCrossforme if you frequent 28 near Dulles Town Center, I've spotted you a few times from my black Sportcross and waved, if not there is at least one more silver one in Northern, VA. :D
I tear up 28, maybe you have seen me with my friends, my Silver/Black interior, a Montego Blue wingless FD rx7, and a white S2k. We love that road, although they are both much faster than I am. I will look for you when spring rolls around and i take my car out of my garage. BTW the S2k is no more, it tragically ended upside down, heres the link to the post on s2ki.com

http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=174625

i consider myself lucky in this situation too because i very well could have been in that car and i would have been dead if i had been because my head bumps his softtop when we go over the smallest bump(being 6'2"), and the roof was depressed about 5 inches.

·
Registered
12 Posts
East Bay, CA. Silver/black; stock for now, except that I took the "L" and "lexus" off the butt. GS-D3s go on Monday, new bars by summer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Philadelphia, PA. I have only seen one of these on the road since I started my car search about a year ago.

·
Registered
12 Posts
another sighting today, valentines day at the Chantilly Costco, in northern Virginia, brand new Indigo Ink Pearl, pulled into the spot next to you and took a picture of us together on my phone, its now my background.

Peace,
Steve-o

·
Registered
1 Posts
Valencia CA ---

I'm married to an GGP IS300SC. Wife just got it yesterday. Got the alcantara and navi, only took 4 months to get! NICE RIDE.

I've also seen white, red and silver SportX's up here in the SCV.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Toronto, Ontario

Only seen one other Silver SportCross around here. The guy seems to think he's a submarine skipper. Registered as DIVE ME ??

The realative rarity of the car certainly makes it more entertaining to drive. Just another feature added to an already superbly performing vehicle.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Agree – went to get my license plates last week & saw a bluestone metallic sedan on the lot, which didn’t look as nice as the sportcross.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Greetings,
I trying to find someone who would want to trade their Dark tailights(that came with the darker colored cars) for my Chrome tailights. My car is a Yellow 2003 and in absolutely perfect shape. I would come to you to do the swap and can perform all the work. I've been in the auto repair business for 10+ years and work on every car as if it was my own, so no worries about anything happening. Heck, you could even call me at my business @ 805-650-0000 and ask for John. I know I can buy new ones, but then I would have an extra set that would just gather dust! Looking only for So. Cal sportcrossers, so please let me know.
Thanks,
JOhn :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi

i'm a newbie to the board but i bought my Sportcross (on eBay) back in March. i absolutely love it! handling's tighter than my SLK 32 and more maneuverable than my 71 El Camino.

it's an Absolutely Red 02 with ivory interior and tinted windows.

i live in Studio City (SoCal) and work in Cupertino (NorCal) so it's usually anywhere between the Westside, Hollywood, the 101, the 170, the 405, the I 5, CA 85/87 and I 280 and even as far north as SF on rare occasions.

CHP likes it too. got a ticket the first day i had it... in spite of it having built-in radar (which i didn't have on of course) too. DOH!

meng

·
Registered
156 Posts
New SportsCross Owner in Southern Cal

I just bought an 04 SportCross from Lexus Santa Monica

I live in Alhambra and commute to El Segundo.

Graphite/Black
All options including: NAV, Full leather, heated seats...LSD...upgraded wheels....cargo net..wheel locks :)

I have already broken her in and took her down the PCH last weekend....

I love my new toy.....I mean our new practical family wagon :<

-RC

41 - 60 of 447 Posts