Lexus IS Forum banner

441 - 447 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought an 05 IS300 Sportcross on Tuesday. Has 113k on it now and should have headers, coilovers, sway bars and some other goodies sometime this month. Unsure on which wheels I am going with. Interior is pretty clean has the normal dash wear though.

Attachments

F

·
0 Posts
04 Sportcross

:grin:I am picking up a 2004 Black Sportcross with 74K on Monday. I am very excited. Thanks to the admins for keeping up the forum. Information is always appreciated.

I need to find a remanufactured steering rack with a warranty. Anyone have a suggestion? PM me.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
New to SX's

Got this one out of a CA auction recently, super clean, 92 k, rod thru the oil pan :surprise:

But have a nicely maintained low mile 2jzge out of a 2002 IS 300 sedan, parts car, that's going in it while I build one up for it- going with a turbo and researching options for the build- getting a lot of info here so appreciate those that post here!

Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got this one out of a CA auction recently, super clean, 92 k, rod thru the oil pan :surprise:

But have a nicely maintained low mile 2jzge out of a 2002 IS 300 sedan, parts car, that's going in it while I build one up for it- going with a turbo and researching options for the build- getting a lot of info here so appreciate those that post here!

Nick
Picked up another PW one, 2002, so have a Thing 1 and Thing 2 :wink:

Gonna keep Thing 1 loaded one with full leather, heated seats etc stock, and do a nice TT build on Thing 2, the rust free non-optioned (aka lighter weight) one.

Also picked up 2 Sedans for misc parts if anyone needs something send me a message.

Nick

Attachments

441 - 447 of 447 Posts