Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Denver, CO

There was a graphite SportX on the lot when we bought ours. Beyond that, I've only seen ONE other SportX actually on the road. Which is kinda cool. I get a lot of looks with the car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
San Francisco -- grey/black

saw another grey/black the second day I got mine SportX on Dolores.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seattle

Just bought a 2003 silver Sport X here in Seattle area. Dealer found it in SoCal somewhere and had to trade two LS's for it. I told him it was worth it! Saw a used charcoal one and a blue one at the dealer, but haven't seen another one in the past two months. Guess we own the rare breed! Ciao.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in Hanover, NH. Quite a rare car here!. It is white with black interior, has LSD and VSC. It is my wife's car....mine is an S2000 (at least in the summer).

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've spotted 4 others in San Diego over the past 4 months,

OBP in Sharp Memorial Hospital Parking lot

MSM in IKEA Mission Valley lot

CWP in Escondido by the Wild Animal Park

OBP on 15S in POway/RB

·
Registered
328 Posts
NORTHRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

·
2,412 Posts
So far I've seen 1 red, 1 GGP, 1 CWP (besides mine) and 1 MSM.
There's a new shade of blue for 04 "indigo Ink". Someone in Dallas has one and he posts on .net but I haven't seen it in person. Looks hot in pics though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Northern VA drive a Silver SportX
Also seen 3 others in the area: Yellow, Green, and another silver, but with a tan interior.
The green one lives right down the street from me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in central Florida in the winter and central Indiana in the summer. I've seen one SportCross other than mine in FL and none in Indiana. It seems that most Americans buy their vehicles by the pound, and by that measure, a $35K hatchback doesn't compete well with a Ford Explorer.

21 - 40 of 450 Posts