Lexus IS Forum banner

201 - 220 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I live outside of Atlanta and we are under level 4 drought restrictions - no car washing at all by individuals. Of course car washing businesses can still operate, but I prefer to do it myself.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Just put a deposit on a Sport Cross on Ebay.. The car is in Louisiana and Im in Knoxville Tennessee. Did a lot of thinking to get the exact car in general I wanted and decided on the Sport Cross. The car is not here just yet, but it is a 2002 Black with Black interior and 74K miles. Clean Carfax and in very good condition from what I can tell. Also made them take it to Lexus for the 90K mile service with timing belt and waterpump service before I would purchase it just because I am really particular about maintenence :) Looking forward to learning more about the car and slowly working on making it what I want. Thinking of running either BBS LM's or CCW Classics on the car.. not sure how it will look til I see the car in person. There aren't many Sport Cross's, if any, in my area. I'll have to plan it out.

·
Registered
326 Posts
welcome from another '02 OB sportcross :)

go for the LM's. i wanted a set but didn't want to spend the $$$. it would be nice to see them on a sportcross.

ricky

it is a 2002 Black with Black interior [snip] Thinking of running either BBS LM's or CCW Classics on the car.. not sure how it will look til I see the car in person.

·
Registered
203 Posts
NIce! Welcome.
Squareback huh??? Are you a VW guy? i am coming from the VW community myself. I just sold my 2001 Wolfsburg Jetta with the ATP Stg 3+ GT2871RS kit, OEM Votex, Koni Coilovers, GHL exhaust, wheels, and a whole lot more. I miss it dearly. Hard times fell on myself and my family and I was forced to sell it. I still own 2 VW's now though. Got a 97 VR6 Jetta and a 1999.5 VR6 Jetta. The 97 is bone stock with 81K miles and the 99.5 has coilovers and Corvette Sawblades on it :) Oh well. i'm really lookin forward to getting into the Lexus world. Ive had friends with IS's and always liked them and I fell in love with the SportCross model. We shall see what is to come. I am in the prcess of opening a shop here in town. So may not have much time to do too much or may go all out

201 - 220 of 447 Posts