Lexus IS Forum banner

181 - 200 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
check out the midwest forum for meets and stuff, I know there are a few guys from Schaumburg and the surround area that get together quite a bit.
k, are they gonna make fun of me? Their is this kid at work who has a sedan and always talks about how ugly my wagon is. I love my car tho :)

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
my girl just picked up an 04 GGP sportcross... only 25,000 miles on it when we got it. found it in texas and drove it back to ga. didn't realize it was an illinois car.. alot of undercarriage rust.. but nothing out of the ordinary. very clean car and drives very nice. can't wait to boost it with all my left over parts... lol

but i must say, im soooo mad it has vsc. i turned off traction control the other day, intiated a drift and as soon as i kicked the rear out, beep beep beep... WTF!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

oh well.. guess this one will just be a daily driven street car... no dorifto! lol

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
my girl just picked up an 04 GGP sportcross... only 25,000 miles on it when we got it. found it in texas and drove it back to ga. didn't realize it was an illinois car.. alot of undercarriage rust.. but nothing out of the ordinary. very clean car and drives very nice. can't wait to boost it with all my left over parts... lol

but i must say, im soooo mad it has vsc. i turned off traction control the other day, intiated a drift and as soon as i kicked the rear out, beep beep beep... WTF!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

oh well.. guess this one will just be a daily driven street car... no dorifto! lol
yea vsc is a PITA, but if you want to disable it you won't have ABS either though...hehe

·
Registered
328 Posts
so you're saying its possible? is it an easy procedure?
very easy. but i dont really suggest it. IS is impossible to stop without abs. brakes lock up real easily. pm if you really want to know

·
Registered
9 Posts
i gotta GGP 05 sportcross with some 19's, dropped, with a system, tinted all around, with some cool stuff. San Fernando Valley!!! So Cal!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Olympia, Washington........New here.
Daughter just bought a 2002 silver one with 55k on it and in mint shape. I liked driving it so much that I'm now looking for one myself. What a great little car...and the look is stunning.
Anyone here with pictures (side view or side from rear ) of the green or solar yellow? Seen all the other colors. Got to say the silver is really nice.
Thanks

181 - 200 of 447 Posts