Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I think it looks like a hybrid of the 350Z and the G35. Sorry, but I see design influences from both cars. Oh, and the odd lip of the trunk, ala BMW 745i.

Ugly ugly ugly! But then, I think the G35 is ugly too!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I think it looks like a hybrid of the 350Z and the G35. Sorry, but I see design influences from both cars. Oh, and the odd lip of the trunk, ala BMW 745i.

Ugly ugly ugly! But then, I think the G35 is ugly too!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Lets not forget who owns Nissan.................. AUDI. Gee I wonder why the new 350Z looks like the Audi TT. If you look at the Nissan/Infiniti lineup there is a fusion of Nissan/Audi. Well see if this will help Nissan any.... i doubt it , since there reliability is not as shiney as Lexus(Toyota). We just need Toyota to get back into the race and reintroduce the Supra back into the market.

I hope Lexus will start delivering more HP cars, because the competition is leaving us behind. What good is the styling if you don't have the power to back it up. :pissed:

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
civic Si-r said:
Lets not forget who owns Nissan.................. AUDI. Gee I wonder why the new 350Z looks like the Audi TT. If you look at the Nissan/Infiniti lineup there is a fusion of Nissan/Audi. Well see if this will help Nissan any.... i doubt it , since there reliability is not as shiney as Lexus(Toyota). We just need Toyota to get back into the race and reintroduce the Supra back into the market.

I hope Lexus will start delivering more HP cars, because the competition is leaving us behind. What good is the styling if you don't have the power to back it up. :pissed:
um.....forgive me my ignorance, WHEN THE FUCK DID AUDI BUY NISSAN? renault has a controlling share of nissan the last time ichecked.

a search on the web reports
VW Group -- Includes Audi, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce until 2003 and Bentley, Seat and Skoda. Also includes Volkswagen.

Renault -- Now owns Nissan in effect and Samsung. Has sold RVI (trucks) to Volvo trucks. Irisbus JV with Iveco (Fiat) just disallowed by European Commission so future of Irisbus unsure. Future of Nissan Diesel also unclear.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
It seems to have a bit of a Sentra-like front end. Looks like they're following BMW in the pursuit of screwed up car redesigns.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
40 Participants
VainGlutton
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing